Canvas Prints **UPDATED** New Sizes!

danchilton

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Dan's (or is it Jamie Henderson?) now running out of time to prove me and all the doubters on here wrong, it seems strange that he's on here constantly every other day, but the one day that he's guaranteed to provide me with a tracking number he's nowhere to be seen! Still I hope that he will prove me wrong, I really do!

• Paid Members
Well Dan's (or is it Jamie Henderson?) now running out of time to prove me and all the doubters on here wrong, it seems strange that he's on here constantly every other day, but the one day that he's guaranteed to provide me with a tracking number he's nowhere to be seen! Still I hope that he will prove me wrong, I really do!

I knew I recognized the name! I had an email a year or so ago. The 'From' field said one name, but he signed off with a completely different one! Those two names? Dan Chilton and Jamie Henderson.

Surely you'd have sample work to show. Just rip any picture off the net and make it. No one asked for personal pictures to be shown. And to be honest, if you're pimping yourself out to sell stuff online then you really should be online all the time to check up on customers/orders etc...

Im just trying to help you out. I'd never buy anything like this without seeing sample work first.

Well I said 4pm, So there's not long left. The annoying thing is i'd seen samples and they were great! Still he's got time to get in touch. No doubt he won't and he'll be back in a few days with an excuse! Go on Dan, Jamie, whatever your name is......prove me and everyone else wrong, i dare you!

• Paid Members
Well I said 4pm, So there's not long left. The annoying thing is i'd seen samples and they were great! Still he's got time to get in touch. No doubt he won't and he'll be back in a few days with an excuse! Go on Dan, Jamie, whatever your name is......prove me and everyone else wrong, i dare you!

try-again.gif

Many thanks for your help guys, Jamie/Dan or whatever this guys name is will get his comeuppance at some point I'm sure. I've reported it to paypal so should get my money back through them, however I will have a look at the website that Khemical provided.

Many thanks to all the above posters....I'll let you know how this turns out!

Archived