Canvas Prints **UPDATED** New Sizes!

danchilton

I can indeed confirm that I will be buying again at the end of the month. Whilst Dan's customer service at the start of the transaction can hardly be admired, he has apologised numerous times for the delay. Also the quality of work that has gone into the canvas i purchased cannot be denied and the price is fantastic!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can indeed confirm that I will be buying again at the end of the month. Whilst Dan's customer service at the start of the transaction can hardly be admired, he has apologised numerous times for the delay. Also the quality of work that has gone into the canvas i purchased cannot be denied and the price is fantastic!

Cheers TAP. If anyone else is interested just gimmie a quick PM and i'll be sure to get back to you ASAP.

Cheers TAP. If anyone else is interested just gimmie a quick PM and i'll be sure to get back to you ASAP.
Just a quick note.If anyone is wanting a canvas print done. Please be sure that the picture you want printed is over 350kb in size please. Thanks.Anyone else wanting a canvas, please pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

Came home from work tonight to find 2 giant boxes waiting for me. MY PRINTS!!! Thank you Dan. I'm really happy with them. As has been said before the quality of everything is top notch and for the price to include postage and packaging, well if you need any prints done, take advanage of this guy because for the prices he charges, it almost feels criminal. As I bought them off of here, I though it best to leave feedback here. Everything was great. Good communication, he set my expectations on times, then confirmed when they would be dispatched and the next day they are here. No issues at all. I will say to a few friends as well and hopefully put more business your way in the future.

• Paid Members
Came home from work tonight to find 2 giant boxes waiting for me. MY PRINTS!!! Thank you Dan. I'm really happy with them. As has been said before the quality of everything is top notch and for the price to include postage and packaging, well if you need any prints done, take advanage of this guy because for the prices he charges, it almost feels criminal. As I bought them off of here, I though it best to leave feedback here. Everything was great. Good communication, he set my expectations on times, then confirmed when they would be dispatched and the next day they are here. No issues at all. I will say to a few friends as well and hopefully put more business your way in the future.

So A++++++, would buy again?

Anymore interest?. Please PM ME.

You killed most interest with your conduct at the beginning of this thread.

All was resolved, and i apologised for the way i handled it. So i don't see the need for you to post the above on here to be honest.

Your constant bumping of this thread is also extremely annoying (and as it's at the top again I don't mind saying this). This is now the FOURTH bump since the 18th January (including the post from the 19th which was deleted that just said 'bump') and all say the same thing ('anymore interest pm me!').

The only reason for these constant bumps is so that you can stay at the top of the Classifieds section where it is likely that more people will see your advert. Like I said, extremely annoying, for the rest of us who have stuff to sell. Other trading forums have rules about excessive bumping of threads, shame that that doesn't appear to be happening here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived