Canvas Prints **UPDATED** New Sizes!

danchilton

the stupid thing about paypal is that as long as the seller gives them a tracking number and it is legit, they will probably rule in his favour and not wait for you to get the item. he could send you the canvas, or it could be a box with a turd in it. paypal will see the tracking is legit, and youre screwed.

As mentioned before, that isn't the case. We send every item we sell out via recorded delivery and paypal are very clear that unless it is signed for and by the recieving persons name that is what they require, You can pick up a recorded slip from the post office wall, which has a legit tracking number on it, but until it is signed for it means nothing. Paypal know this.
SS has been Sloan'd

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

the stupid thing about paypal is that as long as the seller gives them a tracking number and it is legit, they will probably rule in his favour and not wait for you to get the item. he could send you the canvas, or it could be a box with a turd in it. paypal will see the tracking is legit, and youre screwed.

As mentioned before, that isn't the case. We send every item we sell out via recorded delivery and paypal are very clear that unless it is signed for and by the recieving persons name that is what they require, You can pick up a recorded slip from the post office wall, which has a legit tracking number on it, but until it is signed for it means nothing. Paypal know this.
SS has been Sloan'd
41bY1crspkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Well it's now Monday and there's still no canvas. Intriguing how "Danchilton" hasn't posted in this thread for a while, certainly seems like he's trying to lie low! Interestingly Jamie Henderson/Dan Chilton has now changed his name on email to Jamie Chilton.Talk about split personality! Lol

Glad to report that the canvas has actually just been delivered by a postie in a van, hence why it wasn't with the rest of the post.The Canvas actually looks incredible and is of a phenomenally high standard. Few words of advice for Dan/Jamie: When you sell a product or service, and you say its going to be with you next day, make sure it is. Likewise be prompt and courteous when replying to customers and not vague.Thanks to everyone who gave advice specially Khemical...true legend! Thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of prints i've done. This one includes a photo sent to me by TAP Management, of the canvas i sent out to him. If only i didn't create problems for myself at the time lol!. Sorry TAP!....

but anyway heres a couple.

IMG0048A.jpg

photo.jpg

If anyone is interested, give me a PM.

I'd be interested Dan as the quality and price look very good, but frankly this thread and your conduct has completely put me off buying anything from you.

That's fair enough. There was a lot of misunderstanding with me n tap but that was sorted and he's buying again this month.

I'd be interested Dan as the quality and price look very good, but frankly this thread and your conduct has completely put me off buying anything from you.

That's fair enough. There was a lot of misunderstanding with me n tap but that was sorted and he's buying again this month.
Can this be confirmed by TAP? I'm still keen but dubious! Thanks for the PM though.

Archived