RIP Bison Smith

jm29195

• Paid Members

Blimey. I was never a fan, but as Wandshogun said, no-one deserves to die at that age. RIP.

That sucks. Always liked his work, the shoulder charge off the ramp into the ring at Euro Navigation was awesome.

That's the first thing that always pops into my mind when I hear his name.

He was a good big man wrestler. Such a shame for him to lose his life so early. :(

That sucks. Always liked his work, the shoulder charge off the ramp into the ring at Euro Navigation was awesome.

He was a good big man wrestler. Such a shame for him to lose his life so early. :(

Another guy gone too soon :( . Im sure i saw him wrestle for 1PW at The Granby in a tag match a few years ago ?

That's a shame. Never saw him live or saw his ROH run or anything but saw quite a few matches from him in NOAH around 2004-2005 and thought he seemed pretty decent from that.

Suprised he never got signed to WWE, I think he could have done well

You'd have thought so, yeah. Especially around 2004-05. He had the look they were after at that point for sure. Him and Low Ki seemed like they complimented each other well and it's a team I could have seen working well in the States.

Surprised he was still in his thirties since he seemed to have looked like he was in his mid-thirties when I first read about/saw photos of him around 2002.

RIP

Another guy gone too soon :( . Im sure i saw him wrestle for 1PW at The Granby in a tag match a few years ago ?

You did indeed. Underground X if my memory serves me correctly...Fite Club beat Bison and Andy Wild?

That match was the first and only time I've seen Bison Smith and he was a very impressive big man. I must say when I saw him I did wonder back then as to his health - He was massive, ripped to fuck and very very red in the face - very intense. It is very sad that at the age of 38 he has passed away though. As others have said it's no age. RIP.

You did indeed. Underground X if my memory serves me correctly...Fite Club beat Bison and Andy Wild?

That match was the first and only time I've seen Bison Smith and he was a very impressive big man. I must say when I saw him I did wonder back then as to his health - He was massive, ripped to fuck and very very red in the face - very intense. It is very sad that at the age of 38 he has passed away though. As others have said it's no age. RIP.

Thats right :thumbsup: Did you enjoy it as much as Ste Binman the other week ? ;)

Such a shame, dodn't really know his stuff that well, but what I had seen impressed me! Didn't he used to use Rime of the Anicient Mariner by Iron Maiden as his ring music sometimes too? That's one of my favourite songs...good taste. R.I.P.

Correct.

I remembering him turning up, and we all wondered how the hell he'd actual fit in the Granby. He was one of those guys you knew was big, but when he was stood in front of you, your jaw dropped at just how big he was.

When he came through the curtain and walked down the ramp, his head damn near touched the ceiling.

RIP Bison.

Archived