SMACKDOWN SPOILERS

PowerButchi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Benoit looked unstable. Its not the size, its how you carry yourself. Benoit looked like a bloke in the pub who you wouldnt want looking at you. He always looked a threat, because he looked like a hardcase. Rey Mysterio's a midget, but he's a superhero in the eyes of the fans and marketable. Angle was roided up and had a legit background. Daniel Bryan doesnt look like a world champion to me. Seems like a nice bloke, but he isnt very colourful and I remember someone on here saying he has a look on his face like he's about to piss himself laughing, which is never good. Daniel Bryan is booked like a nerd who doesnt deserve the belt as well, so its not like they are hiding his weaknesses.

• Paid Members

The thing is that Bryan has the potential to look like a world champion regardless of his size because he has shown himself to be dangerous in the ring. I think he needs to go heel and become an unhinged nutter with that beard, then he would be far more likely to be convincing.

• Paid Members
I think the angle was done to see the reaction Bryan would get if he won the title. Also with everything in Bryans favour in the cage match, could Kane return as a heel and help Henry out?

didnt kane get injured by henry?

Yes. He Vader-bombed a chair onto his ankle I believe. So perfect reason for Kane to return as a heel and help Henry.

I think the angle was done to see the reaction Bryan would get if he won the title. Also with everything in Bryans favour in the cage match, could Kane return as a heel and help Henry out?

didnt kane get injured by henry?

Yes. He Vader-bombed a chair onto his ankle I believe. So perfect reason for Kane to return as a heel and help Henry.

Kane is a twisted guy and he's shown some bonkers reasoning in the past. I wouldn't put it past him to come back, help Henry, and then say "Because he smashed my ankle up, I respect the monster that Henry is... bwa ha ha."

Don't get me wrong, its stupid, but this is Kane for god sake.

Aye, they could easily do the Kane heel turn via Henry. Crush got half-murdered by Yokozuna then came back as Yoko's mate because Macho Man couldn't be arsed to visit him in hospital. With Kane, before he left he had a bit of a story going on where he was saying he felt too human and needed to get in touch with his monstrous side again... Henry's attack could've sorted that.

I just think whatever Kane ends up doing, no matter how good it starts off, within a month or two it'll be boring as grace.

Archived