Potentially the greatest online show ever ...

IANdrewDiceClay

My favourite moment so far:

Warrior is introduced to a bunch of teenagers who are all drinking and smoking. A smiling jovial Warrior, sits them down, and at first appears like a cuddly teddy bear, joking with them about the drinking etc. He then turns in a second, eyes full of rage, face ric flair red, and starts screaming in this one poor kids faces calling him a disrespectful motherf****r. Cut to a montage of Warrior working these kids out to death, with several of them puking.

Call me sick, but i found it all hilarious!

I don't post very often on here as you can tell, more of a viewer than a poster but in light of this I have to say that this show is Golden! This is what reality TV should be like, none of this TOWIE look at me I am as thick as pig shit and minted or I'm a cunting celebrity make me eat grubs for

• Paid Members

I think they have found seomthing awesome......not that show but get this.

Ladys and gents the new trainer for the biggest loser.............The warrior

That would be awesome.

"I cant do it.....i cant"

*Warrior sits and nods head at fatty*

"i think its cause my mum never loved me"

UW face changes

"you fat fucking lump of shit get the fuck up and do some fucking work snortttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt"

I've only just got round to watching this and it's absolutely fucking awesome, especially the second clip where they're all running past him and he's screaming at seemingly nobody.

It also led me to find Dr Warrior's Injection of Inspiration #3 which is equally as amazing. It's like a coked up 1990's promo but in his basement and he's listening to Linkin Park on his ipod while he screams at a camera.

I think they have found seomthing awesome......not that show but get this.

Ladys and gents the new trainer for the biggest loser.............The warrior

That would be awesome.

"I cant do it.....i cant"

*Warrior sits and nods head at fatty*

"i think its cause my mum never loved me"

UW face changes

"you fat fucking lump of shit get the fuck up and do some fucking work snortttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt"

That just made me spit water eveyrwhere with laughter. Quite possibly one of the unniest things ive read this year

the guy is legitamately insane, but must see viewing. Honestly his use of the f-bomb shocked even me. Ive heard him use it a few times, but here hes on ric flair levels of riased bp with anger here.

this is just a teaser though, i cant wait to see what new levels of insane fuelled anger he reaches.

i love his youtube promos. Theres one wheres hes screaming that its 3am and hes already 'smoked our asses' in the gym. Guy must sleep 2 hrs a night or something. Theres another where he just seems to be ranting about christ knows what at 4 or 5am??

Can you imagine living with this guy

alarm goes off at 2am (i imagine it plays the warrior wwf theme)

Warrior to wife "im just going downstairs to workout"

Warrior works out

Warrior starts insane rant online - waking whole house up

wife come down stairs "protein shake dear??"

that must be a daily occurence, in that household!

Archived