Major Raw Star Suspended *spoilers*

xear

• Paid Members
He was in the main event at MSG on Sunday, and an angle with him closed last night's Raw. Even if you had the memory of a goldfish you'd know he was getting pushed quite big and getting reactions.

PPV loser. Suspended. "What?" isn't something that should be encouraged in 2011.

He was against The Rock and John Cena. Name a pair of currently active superstars who wouldn't be "PPV Losers" to them two.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Unlike some of the autistics that post here I can't recall every insignificant detail of every match and storyline that happened over the last twenty years.

Don't knock it, my memory is terrible and I wish I had the gift of remembering cool stuff. A mate has the ability to sing every word of every kids tv show from the late 80 to 90s, he'd breeze past Mastermind if that was his subject.

I wish people wouldn't keep making casual references to autism on here. It's happened 5234 times now.

He was in the main event at MSG on Sunday, and an angle with him closed last night's Raw. Even if you had the memory of a goldfish you'd know he was getting pushed quite big and getting reactions.

PPV loser. Suspended. "What?" isn't something that should be encouraged in 2011.

He was against The Rock and John Cena. Name a pair of currently active superstars who wouldn't be "PPV Losers" to them two.

I already addressed this. It was a given that they were going to lose the match as soon as it was announced, they never even bothered to pretend that they had a chance.

You said he wasnt a major star and he wouldnt be missed. You also argued the contrary to whether he wasnt getting good reactions. He was one of the top stars on Raw, whether you feel he was booked correct or not. He will be missed because he took up a big portion of the show and the main event for the next PPV (which was going to involve Truth, Miz and Cena) is now out the window. And he always got huge reactions from the fans. You can argue whether he is booked to his full potential, but the three points you were saying arent true is completely wrong.

What was the rumoured main event? Mass TLC/Ladder match for the title?

• Paid Members

Triple H and Nash supersteam. You know I'm right.

You said he wasnt a major star and he wouldnt be missed. You also argued the contrary to whether he wasnt getting good reactions. He was one of the top stars on Raw, whether you feel he was booked correct or not. He will be missed because he took up a big portion of the show and the main event for the next PPV (which was going to involve Truth, Miz and Cena) is now out the window. And he always got huge reactions from the fans. You can argue whether he is booked to his full potential, but the three points you were saying arent true is completely wrong.

What was the rumoured main event? Mass TLC/Ladder match for the title?

Handicap or Cena with another partner I think. Del Rio v Punk has already been promoted for TLC in some markets. Things might change now that Truth is gone mind you.

I'm well aware of Miz and Truth's involvement in several storylines over the past few months

That's a lie, because you boycotted WWE forever several months ago.

Unlike some of the autistics that post here I can't recall every insignificant detail of every match and storyline that happened over the last twenty years.

Probably because of all your boycotts.

Archived