Major Raw Star Suspended *spoilers*

xear

• Paid Members
Major star? Nobody will notice he's gone.

I take it you haven't heard the big reactions he's been getting for a while now?

You may not like him but you're sounding like ajmcstyles with that kind of overwhelming negativity.

That "What?" bullshit is not a "big reaction".

So that's a no then?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Major star? Nobody will notice he's gone.

I take it you haven't heard the big reactions he's been getting for a while now?

You may not like him but you're sounding like ajmcstyles with that kind of overwhelming negativity.

That "What?" bullshit is not a "big reaction".

So that's a no then?

It doesn't exist.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

What's left for R-Truth anyway? Miz dropped him on his face at the end of Raw, so after his month off he's either going to turn face again and feud with Miz or continue as a heel and pretend it never happened. Truth was the drizzling shits as a face and was only interesting as a heel when he was smoking cigarettes on Raw, they had the opportunity to make Miz and Truth important but as usual the company blew it.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

What complete goon would think R-Truth got no reactions? He might not have been pushed as a super serious heel but everyone in every building across the country for months have been pissing themselves laughing at his facial expressions, delivery and his reactions to the fans abuse. It baffles me that anyone can think he was getting no reactions. Its 100% wrong. Off the mark by a country mile. Also, he's been in a major program for months and will be a big void in the show. What is your point exactly Vito? Are you trying to be wrong on every point you make on purpose to add to your negative gimmick or do you really believe this infactual rubbish?

What complete goon would think R-Truth got no reactions? He might not have been pushed as a super serious heel but everyone in every building across the country for months have been pissing themselves laughing at his facial expressions, delivery and his reactions to the fans abuse. It baffles me that anyone can think he was getting no reactions. Its 100% wrong. Off the mark by a country mile. Also, he's been in a major program for months and will be a big void in the show. What is your point exactly Vito? Are you trying to be wrong on every point you make on purpose to add to your negative gimmick or do you really believe this infactual rubbish?

The Awesome Truth thing has been a complete waste of time, they never even cared enough about it to make it lead somewhere meaningful. Truth had nothing to do and Miz had nothing to do, so they made them a team to piss away a couple of months, that's all there ever was to it.

But yeah, let's spend the rest of the evening debating over our interpretation of the word "big", you fucking nerd.

• Paid Members
The Awesome Truth thing has been a complete waste of time, they never even cared enough about it to make it lead somewhere meaningful. Truth had nothing to do and Miz had nothing to do, so they made them a team to piss away a couple of months, that's all there ever was to it.

They main evented Survivor Series. They played the antagonists to feed the Rock and Cena. Miz and Truth also participated in some major angles involving Johnny Ace, Kevin Nash, Triple H, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio and a few others. They had a good run and were entertaining. Whatever spin you want to put on it.

But yeah, let's spend the rest of the evening debating over our interpretation of the word "big", you fucking nerd.

Yes nerd. Because the UKFF is suddenly a 1995 afternoon film on Channel 4. Coming from someone whos usual repsonse to a Raw discussion is "OH FUCKING HELL, Cody Rhodes wore white boots this week, I'm never watching again" before running off crying like a little bitch, its one of your better replies. You toss pot.

They main evented Survivor Series. They played the antagonists to feed the Rock and Cena. Miz and Truth also participated in some major angles involving Johnny Ace, Kevin Nash, Triple H, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio and a few others. They had a good run and were entertaining. Whatever spin you want to put on it.

This is exactly my point though. We're talking about a company so desperate to attract an audience that they've brought back Nash, Hunter, Rock and in a little while Undertaker, they put Awesome Truth in a headlining PPV match that was almost certainly going to draw a big crowd and instead of making Miz and Truth look like a credible threat they were portrayed as wannabes who were in over their heads and had literally zero chance of winning. I'm well aware of Miz and Truth's involvement in several storylines over the past few months but when it comes to Miz and Truth becoming actual legitimate threats the company baulked as usual. Nobody with an ounce of common sense can deny that the company urgently needs to build stars, is turning Miz and R-Truth against each other going to do anything for either of them other than just piss away more time? I'm not suggesting that Awesome Truth should have squashed Cena and Rock in under a minute as it would have been completely stupid, but they could have at least doing something to make them look fucking dangerous. After everything they've done over the past few months; the firings, the conspiracies, the interfering in matches, the attacks, it all ends because John Cena tells them that they gossip behind each others backs? Bullshit, indefensible bullshit.

• Paid Members

You said he wasnt a major star and he wouldnt be missed. You also argued the contrary to whether he wasnt getting good reactions. He was one of the top stars on Raw, whether you feel he was booked correct or not. He will be missed because he took up a big portion of the show and the main event for the next PPV (which was going to involve Truth, Miz and Cena) is now out the window. And he always got huge reactions from the fans. You can argue whether he is booked to his full potential, but the three points you were saying arent true is completely wrong.

Unlike some of the autistics that post here I can't recall every insignificant detail of every match and storyline that happened over the last twenty years.

You said he wasnt a major star and he wouldnt be missed. You also argued the contrary to whether he wasnt getting good reactions. He was one of the top stars on Raw, whether you feel he was booked correct or not. He will be missed because he took up a big portion of the show and the main event for the next PPV (which was going to involve Truth, Miz and Cena) is now out the window. And he always got huge reactions from the fans. You can argue whether he is booked to his full potential, but the three points you were saying arent true is completely wrong.

He wasn't a major star though, had Survivor Series had gone differently then he could have been, but as of right now he's a guy who had no chance of winning at the PPV and didn't. Nobody will miss him next week, Miz will cut a promo about how Truth was a crappy partner and will hopefully refocus on his singles career.

• Paid Members

He was in the main event at MSG on Sunday, and an angle with him closed last night's Raw. Even if you had the memory of a goldfish you'd know he was getting pushed quite big and getting reactions.

• Paid Members
Unlike some of the autistics that post here I can't recall every insignificant detail of every match and storyline that happened over the last twenty years.

Don't knock it, my memory is terrible and I wish I had the gift of remembering cool stuff. A mate has the ability to sing every word of every kids tv show from the late 80 to 90s, he'd breeze past Mastermind if that was his subject.

He was in the main event at MSG on Sunday, and an angle with him closed last night's Raw. Even if you had the memory of a goldfish you'd know he was getting pushed quite big and getting reactions.

PPV loser. Suspended. "What?" isn't something that should be encouraged in 2011.

Archived