Major Raw Star Suspended *spoilers*

xear

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
In accordance with the Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Ron Killings (R-Truth) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company's policy.

Silly boy. I smoke weed maybe three days a week (recreationally, away from work and in my own time) and don't expect to lose my job so it'd maybe be a bit harsh of me to condemn Truth too strongly, but then again: I'm not a wrestler who finally caught a break this year after years of languishing in the lower card.

I hope this doesn't affect his push too much.

• Paid Members
Silly boy. I smoke weed maybe three days a week (recreationally, away from work and in my own time) and don't expect to lose my job so it'd maybe be a bit harsh of me to condemn Truth too strongly, but then again: I'm not a wrestler who finally caught a break this year after years of languishing in the lower card.

I hope this doesn't affect his push too much.

He's silly considering WWE haev flat out told there guys "No smoking weed" and are now treating "Fake weed"with the same level of threat. Sad to see him go after he's gotten so well on the card, but its his own fault.

If your work told you, "No smoking weed, and we will be testing for it" I'd imagine you'd stop, and to be fair if you didnt and got suspended and/or lost your job it'd be your own fault, and you'd be an idiot for not caring to be honest.

R-truth = Pillock

• Paid Members
Major star? Nobody will notice he's gone.

I take it you haven't heard the big reactions he's been getting for a while now?

You may not like him but you're sounding like ajmcstyles with that kind of overwhelming negativity.

Major star? Nobody will notice he's gone.

I take it you haven't heard the big reactions he's been getting for a while now?

You may not like him but you're sounding like ajmcstyles with that kind of overwhelming negativity.

That "What?" bullshit is not a "big reaction".

• Paid Members
If your work told you, "No smoking weed, and we will be testing for it" I'd imagine you'd stop, and to be fair if you didnt and got suspended and/or lost your job it'd be your own fault, and you'd be an idiot for not caring to be honest.

They are independent contractors. Its not like he's working at Safeway. This isnt like a real job. He's going to get a 30 day suspension and return to work. Their road agents BG James and Arn Anderson have been fresh out of rehab, their referees Scott Armstrong and Mike Chioda have been suspended or sent to rehab in the last 6 months, their fucking television writer Michael Hayes gets pissed up with all the lads on nights out and their boss is a 66 year old man walking about with forearms like Popeye. They all understand its all PR bullshit. WWE doesnt ask you to stop taking drugs. They ask you not to get caught. R-Truth will have his 30 days and come back as usual. This is a promotion who kept pushing Jeff Hardy everytime he took crystal meth after a house show.

• Paid Members

They are independent contractors. Its not like he's working at Safeway. This isnt like a real job. He's going to get a 30 day suspension and return to work. Their road agents BG James and Arn Anderson have been fresh out of rehab, their referees Scott Armstrong and Mike Chioda have been suspended or sent to rehab in the last 6 months, their fucking television writer Michael Hayes gets pissed up with all the lads on nights out and their boss is a 66 year old man walking about with forearms like Popeye. They all understand its all PR bullshit. WWE doesnt ask you to stop taking drugs. They ask you not to get caught. R-Truth will have his 30 days and come back as usual. This is a promotion who kept pushing Jeff Hardy everytime he took crystal meth after a house show.

The point is though, its his first violation of the policy. The idea is its 3 strikes and your out, (dependant on if that happens or not is up to WWE). Independant contractors they may be, but in the PG era the "Wellness" stuff is the law of the land now.

Sure he will be back, I'm just saying they've told all the guys "Stop smoking weed" and the ones that dont are getting suspended and loosing money. Its his own fault.

• Paid Members
I'm not saying it isnt his fault. But its a ridiculous system. They suspended him after he worked a Madison Square Garden PPV main event. Its like Poundland sacking you, but saying you can still get your payday during the busy Christmas period before you go.

Oh yeah, its a stupid system.

At the same time they wouldnt of dropped him from a tag match in a potentially huge drawing match for the next PPV. Now The Rocks buggered off and Captain Cena is about to take the helm, Truth will get sent away for 30 days to please the people who are bothered by this sort of stuff.

Archived