UK talent on January's TNA tour

Dean Ayass

He now resides in the UK and works for UK Promotions so is a Uk talent if not by birth

Wasn't aware of that, was sure he still lives in Norway and just makes short trips to the UK for a few matches in WAW/HEW.

Frost seems like a great talent but I'm not so sure he can work well for TNA, he should definitely get much more exposure in the UK/Euro secne.

Not having a pop steve why in your opinion would he not work in TNA. he is 6ft 5" has amatuer background, can chain wrestle, is agile and can also high fly when the need arises a fantastic talent in my humble opinion.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If you read my first post you'd see it was a Jeff Jarrett vs hometown hero kind of deal. What I meant was if Moss was in with someone willing to take his wicked offense i'm sure his star would've shone brighter.

What you banging on about? The hometown hero vs television star means the crowd are instantly up for it and nobody needs to do CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY offense. Who else would have even worked with a local scrub not even the fans in England had heard of? The job of a wrestler is to minimise his bumps when the crowd is hot. Since there was a gimmick attached to the match, they wouldnt have needed to do much. And few are in Jarrett's league when it comes to lifting a crowd by just using basic psychology. It was seperates your Double J's from the blokes desperate to get a match on a TNA House Show.

He is not someone i'd vote to put against Johnny Moss to show off his skillset though

He's a local talent hired to pop the crowd. TNA dont want him to show off his skillset. It isn't Tekkan. He should send a video to Bruce Pritchard if he wants to show off his skill set.

He now resides in the UK and works for UK Promotions so is a Uk talent if not by birth

Wasn't aware of that, was sure he still lives in Norway and just makes short trips to the UK for a few matches in WAW/HEW.

Frost seems like a great talent but I'm not so sure he can work well for TNA, he should definitely get much more exposure in the UK/Euro secne.

Not having a pop steve why in your opinion would he not work in TNA. he is 6ft 5" has amatuer background, can chain wrestle, is agile and can also high fly when the need arises a fantastic talent in my humble opinion.

Well, that's the problem - he mainly works an old school British style which usually don't work too well in an American promotion. Plus if you think about it, that position is already taken by Doug who is now nowhere to be found on Impact or any other TNA program.

Sorry steve i dont know if you have seen Aron work too often but i would say he leans more to Kurt Angle style than Doug.

I believe the last time I've seen a match of Frost was in late 2009/early 2010, so it seems he changed his style since then.

Would be cool if you can upload a more up to date match of the Norwegian talent ;)

Sorry steve i dont know if you have seen Aron work too often but i would say he leans more to Kurt Angle style than Doug.

I believe the last time I've seen a match of Frost was in late 2009/early 2010, so it seems he changed his style since then.

Would be cool if you can upload a more up to date match of the Norwegian talent ;)

Fair play he has improved tenfold i would say, i will see if i can find some footage of a recent match.

Archived