UK talent on January's TNA tour

Dean Ayass

Last year, TNA used some British talent on their January tour. Mark Haskins was with them for the whole tour, which led them to signing him on a 'proper' deal. Plus Lionheart and Johnny Moss were also on individual nights of the tour in Glasgow and London respectively.

My question to the UKFF is: if TNA were to do the same thing again for the 2012 tour, which British wrestlers would you like to see involved?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I was very suprised Moss didnt get signed, he has the moves and the look and is a nice guy to boot. I didnt hear to much about Lionheart although they didnt pick him up. Saying that it may of helped him get noticed by wwe due to his try out with them this tour.

This time round it'd be nice to see a few younger guys get a crack, I Know Zack 'Diamond' Gibson is doing the rounds and the moment. Kirby would be a good shout also, as well as Joey hayes, CJ Banks would be a cracking choice as would Jack Gallagher.

Moss looked awesome from what I am told. I don't expect any less from him. Shame he was in with Jarrett though to be honest.

I saw the Lionheart match and it wasn't exactly his best. Blame on both sides I guess though.

Joey Hayes is a good shout. He has the young fitness model look and of course has lots of indy-rifffffic spots :)

Moss looked awesome from what I am told. I don't expect any less from him. Shame he was in with Jarrett though to be honest.

Shame in what way? Shame he was in with one of the safest hands in wrestling? Shame he was in with the promotion's longest-established headliner?

If you can't have a good match with Jarrett, perhaps you're in the wrong profession. Though if it was one of Jarrett's MMA exhibitions I'll forgive him.

Shame in what way? Shame he was in with one of the safest hands in wrestling? Shame he was in with the promotion's longest-established headliner?

If you can't have a good match with Jarrett, perhaps you're in the wrong profession. Though if it was one of Jarrett's MMA exhibitions I'll forgive him.

If you read my first post you'd see it was a Jeff Jarrett vs hometown hero kind of deal. What I meant was if Moss was in with someone willing to take his wicked offense i'm sure his star would've shone brighter.

I'm with you, it was a squash match so wasn't allowed any offence. I thought you were suggesting Jarrett wasn't a good opponent.

Thing is with squashes, you can show loads of skills that, although less flashy, are still important - selling, working sympathy from the crowd, good bumping. Anyone looking to get into TNA on the bottom of the ladder is going to have to be good at that for starters.

If you read my first post you'd see it was a Jeff Jarrett vs hometown hero kind of deal.

The poor mite, no wonder he's not been signed. How could anyone be expected to look good as the hometown hero against the established, heat-getting main event heel? They might as well have set his mother on fire, it would have been just as insulting.

If you read my first post you'd see it was a Jeff Jarrett vs hometown hero kind of deal.

The poor mite, no wonder he's not been signed. How could anyone be expected to look good as the hometown hero against the established, heat-getting main event heel? They might as well have set his mother on fire, it would have been just as insulting.

It's already been explained what I meant by 'looking good'

It'd be helpful if you read a thread before commenting on it.

Whilst Jarrett is not my cup of tea I will never deny his ability.

He is not someone i'd vote to put against Johnny Moss to show off his skillset though :D:thumbsup:

Archived