Work related help

martinQblank

• Paid Members
No, he did act like a cock but it's just part of my nature to try to not cost someone their job. With all due respect to the OP, we don't know how close to this lad the noise was, how much it affected his call and how unprofessional it may have come across to the customer. I'm not excusing his reaction, but by taking him to one side and dealing with it in a professional manner, it gives the OP some credibility, lets the lad at fault know it can't happen again and nobody ends up unable to pay their bills.

A last warning type of situation could work definitely, but the fact that all his team down the pub pretty much said the guys a cunt would make me think he has previous.

Aye, but the OP needs to act based upon his own experience rather than hearsay or previous stories to which he wasn't witness. I'm such a soft shite :/

Not really mate it's just different views. I just try to put myself in his position and a guy undermining me and getting physical and squaring up to me after a good day in my new job would really fuck me off, it just seems a ridiculous thing to even happen and would never have been tolerated anywhere iv'e ever worked (admittedly only a few places) had I squared up to someone on shift for no real reason, especially someone who was my superior i'd have been handed my cards.

Archived