Whats the worst thing you've lost.

RancidPunx

Edit: Found the motherfucking tickets, they were in a spare drawer in a brown envelope. Going to change the thread now, Thanks for the help folks.

Right, inspired by my recent loss and then finding concert tickets, whats the worst thing you've ever lost and the best thing you've ever found.

I am forever losing things, possibly the worst thing i lost was two work Blackberrys. Was smoking a shit ton of weed around that time and not at my sharpest.

Had ordered two Blackberrys for people in my company. Had them in my work drawer and they just disappeared. Spent about two days straight looking for them and either i mislayed them(most likely) or they were stolen.

Anyway, i didnt get in trouble as i was in charge of all the work phones and the stock so i just didnt say anything. Gave me a kick up the arse though,

I can't think of anything cool i've ever found apart from shit i earlier lost ;(

Mate of mine had some nicked a couple years back, phoned the box office and they reissued them for him. Will depend on the company though I'd guess, but worth a try.

Yeah just emailed them there to see what they can do.

Problem with that site is that its " a fan to fan ticket exchange".

Not confident at the moment but i do have a week to sort it.

• Paid Members

Cracking threadsave!

I've lost loads of things in my life because I have such a dreadful memory but weirdly the one that traumatises me the most was a pound coin.

You don't understand, though. I was 12 and I was allowed to stay at home on my own while my mum took my brothers to my nanna's for the Saturday. My dad would be at work so I would have the whole house to myself and I used to get my mate to come round our made up version of handball in the lounge. It was awesome. But at lunchtime I used to go to The Likely Lads on Stockport Road with my pocket money and buy a new C64 game and with the change I would buy a really nice cheese and tomato roll from Greggs.

Except this one day, for some reason, I was holding my change in my hand when I was walking there and a pound coin flew out of my hand and rolled down a grid :(

• Paid Members

I lost the middle bit out of my Tie Fighter when I was young, just leaving me with the two flat wings. Being slightly Scottish I couldn't bring myself to throw the wings away, but I was always angry over it.

• Paid Members

I found $1200 in cash in an otherwise nearly empty pencil case in the street in the pissing rain at one in the morning 3 months ago, it was fucking amazing.

I lost the helmet from my "Luke Skywalker dressed as a Stormtrooper" figure when I was waiting at the doctors when I was 3 or 4, I was devastated enough that I still remember it clearly, the other one kind of makes up for it though.

I've also found $20 twice in the last couple of months and back in London I found

• Paid Members

The worst thing I lost ever was my TWC hat which I think I left on the bus, which not only was a small piece of my identity as a show-going fan, but also kept my head warm when it was cold.

The best thing I ever found was the time when walking home from the pub at uni with a very cold head, I found a hat.

Archived