Bad/substandard films that you like regardless

Vice

• Paid Members
I think I saw that recently, was it on the Horror Channel? Me and the wife had a good chuckle at that if it's the same one. I seem to remember Emily Booth getting her knockers out and a policeman who said "Bollocks" a lot.

I

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3534-melissa-p2005.jpg

Melissa P

Italian flick based on an autobiography by a seventeen year old girl detailing the decadent sexual exploits she partook in after being treated badly by her first love. It's an awful film plot wise, the acting is often substandard (though not too bad), it's pretty boring. But I still love it. I love the soundtrack, it's shot beautifully, especially the erotic bits, it's raw and I fell in love with the main character.

So even though I know objectively this film is a five or a six out of ten, it's still up there as a personal favourite.

Best scene (doesn't spoil anything if you haven't seen it -

Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKQRdnMls7s

All the Hugh Grant films as well, I know film buffs don't like them very much but I find them entirely enjoyable regardless. 'About A Boy' and 'Love Actually' especially.

http://dailybooth.com/MelissaP

If you feel like talking to the real lass, i spoke to her without knowing who she was at first. (If it's genuine).

For me it has to be Gummo, it's a pretentious bag of shite made by a pretentious bag of shite but i love it and it's odd charms plus the soundtrack is one of the best i've heard. I may have a slight thing for Chloe Sevigny too.

Death Wish 3 is one of my favourite films ever, and it's undeniably terrible. So many unintentionally hilarious moments - Paul Kersey going for a midnight stroll on a rough estate, twirling an expensive camera around while eating an ice cream, all in order to bait a mugger who he proceeds to shoot in the back with an elephant gun; Kersey greeting the inevitable death of his latest girlfriend at the hands of street trash with a resigned sigh, before never mentioning it again; Kersey and the police chief 'cleaning up' the housing estate by leaving it and its street scum inhabitants blown to smithereens, before strolling off into the sunset. A work of utter, accidental genius.

Just so I can post this again

Hudson Hawk. The cussing ruins it a little, but I still like it a lot.

Hudson Hawk is superb, I must speak with the Dolphins, Ne He He, Ne He He. Love it to bits, cant see what all the outcry is for, other than its considered bad because it bombed at the box office.

Archived