Judging by their mugshot who could main event WrestleMania?

IANdrewDiceClay

Dan Spivey's one looks absolutely terrifying. You don't want him staring in your window at 2am on one dark, cold morning.

That's what I was thinking. Take that face, stick it on a 6"10 frame - scary as fuck. If they ever decide to do another remake of Manhunter, he's your man.

I love Steiner's nWo t-shirt and the fact that Bagwell has somehow engineered another opportunity to go shirtless. Living the gimmick.

Michaels is very, very lucky he didn't do time when that mugshot was taken.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also who's the squeaky clean wrestler that never causes trouble? Currently I'd say "mah man D Bry!" the smiley vegan liberal (Vince hates anything verging left but least he won't say anything sketchy) plus he's cool with Regal and Micheals and we know he can be the reliable worker that can put on a decent match regardless.

He doesn

Also who's the squeaky clean wrestler that never causes trouble? Currently I'd say "mah man D Bry!" the smiley vegan liberal (Vince hates anything verging left but least he won't say anything sketchy) plus he's cool with Regal and Micheals and we know he can be the reliable worker that can put on a decent match regardless.

He doesn

He doesn

Great stuff

Barrett looks like a character from Robin Hood

Dan Spivey Looks like a zombie

Eddie G & Daniels both seem sad :(

Steiner & Sandman seem in character

Angle looks happy to get his pic taken or maybe he doesnt realise where he is

O'haire looks like a model

But Hall is the winner thats a damn fine collection hes got himself

• Paid Members

Aside from the Lex Luger "I'm going to eat your liver" eyes and Steiner still being in character, it's wonderful to see how many of those lads are still blatently fukd and bombd. Admittedly Sandman just looks like its any normal day at work. Booker T looks like one of those lads that loiter around a tram stop that you just want to smack. Jeff Hardy looks like Jeff Hardy always looks. Danny Spivey looks like he already ate your liver.

Archived