What a [edit: good person] this bloke is

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still slowly getting throught this PPV, but can I mention that I thought the Daniels/RVD match was good? Not something I thought I'd say, but I loved the story they told, and they both seemed to give a shit and pulled out a better match than either has had in a while.

Still slowly getting throught this PPV, but can I mention that I thought the Daniels/RVD match was good? Not something I thought I'd say, but I loved the story they told, and they both seemed to give a shit and pulled out a better match than either has had in a while.

I always run behind with my TNA, but I just got finished watching this today. I enjoyed it. I still prefer TNA to anything that WWE are putting out there, including having the Rock beat up Cena.

• 7 months later...
  • Paid Members

Check out Abyss here. He's down in OVW and he's completely changed his promo style. I thought I'd bump this thread, considering I no longer find him a retard. He sounds more human, and more like a grizzled brawler, rather than a monster. A vast improvement on the former twat with stupid facial expressions and moaning cries. They seem to have deleted his whole history (Joseph Park has more or less been taking the piss out of the inconsistencies of the whole thing on twitter) and he's just an angry bloke in a mask rather than a nutcase monster. Good on him. I was dreading seeing Abyss return.

As entertaining a character as Joseph Parks is, I reckon Abyss is still a bit shit in the ring. We'll see though. Jury's out at the moment, I'm just enjoying the story.

Archived