Raw Discussion

xear

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rumour going around is Rocky is in a dark match tonight with Cena and Ryder, against Miz, Truth , et al in a warm up match.

If this is true I'm gutted they're giving it away to a non televised crowd.

The whole selling point of survivor series is the rocks return match... This is THE ROCK they should waste his big return match on the go home show before the ppv? How does that make any sense at all financially for the wwe?

Apparently Miz and Truth together with Cena have been training at Rocks home for this match together. So I would imagine they have gone through the match this Sunday many times. It wouldn;t be happening if The Rock wasn't capable of being able to look near his best.

• Paid Members
Rumour going around is Rocky is in a dark match tonight with Cena and Ryder, against Miz, Truth , et al in a warm up match.

The whole selling point of survivor series is the rocks return match... This is THE ROCK they should waste his big return match on the go home show before the ppv? How does that make any sense at all financially for the wwe?

If it's true then it's a dark match that no more than a few thousand people would see. It's not exactly going to annihilate their PPV numbers.

Did you even read what you quoted?

Did you even read what you quoted?

I did read what he wrote (that i quoted) it just came across as if he was saying they should have put the match on raw tonight hence my comments.

The real draw tonight is the Michael Cole challenge, where Michael Cole will hopefully rid us of Freezeface Ross forever.

More likely that Ross will win with help from The Rock, and Cole will be exclusive to Smackdown or used as a Manager. Ross is hardly on TV anyhow, so for Cole to win would make the whole thing pointless.

Having managed to get my flatmate into Raw over the last few weeks, I've now got someone to watch Raw with, so I'll be staying up to watch this one. I've no idea how, but even she's excited for The Rock returning. I suspect she may be the decision maker in whether we order Survivor Series on Sunday. If tonight is a good show, then I'd say there's a good chance we'll order it.

I have to be in uni pretty early in the morning, but I've got a couple of breaks between classes where I can maybe go to the depths of Leeds University library and sleep among the really old books.

Archived