Raw Discussion

xear

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this show. But they have A LOT of work to do to hype Survivor Series. I cannot believe The Rock is returning to the ring in 6 days. Realistically the biggest star they could get at the moment, and his return in just 6 days feels worthless.

Im not sure they can do it, i'll buy Survivor Series, but I was looking forward to last years a lot more than this one so far, especially after that awesome video with Cena, which is crazy considering how much i bum The Rock, they;ve really cocked this up.

Mick Foley is ''apparently'' going to be there as well, wonder what role he'll play. Hopefully he gets involved with Cena and Rock somehow. I think Survivor Series has had one of the worse builds for any PPV this year.

They've got 3 hours to get the masses interested. See how it goes...

I will be ordering Survivor Series just to see The Rock get in the ring alone, but I really do hope that tonight gives me reason enough to even be remotely interested in the WWE Title picture. I'm sure they can salvage it somehow with a 3 hour show, if they really are bothered that is.

• Paid Members

The Rock isn't stupid. He's not going to go into the ring with John Cena and not look super jacked up. He's usually good when he's infront of a live crowd, so I'm hoping he's going to be class tonight. Cant see anything other than the Rock verbally beating down Miz and Truth tonight and then probably slapping the shit out of them. Or Miz and Truth could beat up Cena and the Rock could walk away from it, letting them give Cena a kicking to do the "HOW CAN THESE MEN CO-EXIST BAH GAWD!" angle. They have to give you a reason to make you watch on Sunday. Miz and Truth are a after thought, to be honest.

I'm hoping that he's jumped by Miz and Truth, and beaten to within in an inch of his life. Then, before Sunday, they can build a 'WILL ROCK EVEN MAKE IT TO SS?' story on wwe.com, only for Rock to put a video on the 'net Friday/Saturday (looking all banged up) saying that come hell or high water he'll make it to Survivor Series.

Then, on the show itself, have Laurinitis reveal to a live audience that due to complications to his travel schedule Rock can't make it, Truth/Miz do a bit of wink-wink-nudge-nudge-ing about it. Then in the main event after a few minutes of Truth/Miz beating the living turd out of Cena on his own The Rock's music hits and he comes out selling the effects of Raw, wearing a t-shirt and trackie bottoms, only able to throw around a few simple punches before being laid out, until the end of the match where he throws out a few finishers and eyebrows and everyones happy.

I want all this to happen because I can't bear the thought of them throwing a healthy Rock out in his ringwear, cause it'd totally spoil the spectacle of Wrestlemania.

• Paid Members

I think I'll stay up and watch this. It is The Rock after all, we may as well make the most of his appearances while he can be arsed with wrestling. The build for most of the matches at Survivor Series has been terrible, but if one man can get us all excited it's The Great One. Just because I'm in that mood, I hope he shows up and rips everybody a new one, whilst flexing his Hogan's, making The Miz cry.

Archived