Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
you make me sigh by being the lord high master of this forum who's opinion means more than anyone elses and should be taken as gospel. the shiek twitter is not a real one, well done but thats not a mystery to anyone and is harmless immature fun. get down off your high horse.

You said that not me. You should learn to conform to my brilliance or get left behind, square. I won't take offense, though, because your standards are so obviously low you find a bald jewish bloke typing into a iphone pretending to be Iron Sheik and telling "fuck the queen" jokes to be hilarious.

Also I wasn't exposing the account as being a fake. I was stating it was unfunny and anyone who finds it funny should kill themselves before Chilli Dog spots that there is a market for his currently put to one side stand up career.

Ill go get my gun. Light sniggers at wrestling themed humour you dont find funny is clearly a suicide worthy crime. Hope Hitler saved me a spot in Hell.

You and Hitler?. Who knew!

you make me sigh by being the lord high master of this forum who's opinion means more than anyone elses and should be taken as gospel. the shiek twitter is not a real one, well done but thats not a mystery to anyone and is harmless immature fun. get down off your high horse.

You said that not me. You should learn to conform to my brilliance or get left behind, square. I won't take offense, though, because your standards are so obviously low you find a bald jewish bloke typing into a iphone pretending to be Iron Sheik and telling "fuck the queen" jokes to be hilarious.

Also I wasn't exposing the account as being a fake. I was stating it was unfunny and anyone who finds it funny should kill themselves before Chilli Dog spots that there is a market for his currently put to one side stand up career.

Ill go get my gun. Light sniggers at wrestling themed humour you dont find funny is clearly a suicide worthy crime. Hope Hitler saved me a spot in Hell.

You and Hitler?. Who knew!

yeah, he found Katie Vick funny too.

I dont really give a shit if he did or didn't this is just tedious shite that isn't gonna get either of you anywhere other than having everyone ripping at you. And then you'll both be "im quitting" then coming back 20 mins later.

Now can we get back to ian telling us why bruce pritchard is the greatest assett tna has ever had?!

I dont really give a shit if he did or didn't this is just tedious shite that isn't gonna get either of you anywhere other than having everyone ripping at you. And then you'll both be "im quitting" then coming back 20 mins later.

Now can we get back to ian telling us why bruce pritchard is the greatest assett tna has ever had?!

Ive never pulled the old 'Im quitting' shtick, have I missed something.