Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

The Billy Gunn from the late 90s/early 00s and the one we saw on Raw 1000 just seems like a different person from the one I stood next to in a toilet in Eastleigh. Don't know what happened but he turned up looking great. Totally reinvigorated.

2 things that should never be said together.

• Paid Members
Its just that prick Eric Simms using Iron Sheiks name. Sheik can't put his own shoes on these days, he's not going to understand how to work twitter.

dont be such a killjoy, this shits funny if nothing else

Bollocks, it was tosh. Simms fucking reeks.

you do make me sigh sometimes, cheer up.

I make you "sigh", but pretend Iron Sheiks making "fuck the queen" jokes make you laugh?

you make me sigh by being the lord high master of this forum who's opinion means more than anyone elses and should be taken as gospel. the shiek twitter is not a real one, well done but thats not a mystery to anyone and is harmless immature fun. get down off your high horse.

Edited by Whiskey_Jim

• Paid Members
you do make me sigh sometimes, cheer up.

I make you "sigh", but pretend Iron Sheiks making "fuck the queen" jokes make you laugh?

you make me sigh by being the lord high master of this forum who's opinion means more than anyone elses and should be taken as gospel. the shiek twitter is not a real one, well done but thats not a mystery to anyone and is harmless immature fun. get down off your high horse.

What the hell has Ian's forum street cred got to do this with it being shit?

• Paid Members

You said that not me. You should learn to conform to my brilliance or get left behind, square. I won't take offense, though, because your standards are so obviously low you find a bald jewish bloke typing into a iphone pretending to be Iron Sheik and telling "fuck the queen" jokes to be hilarious.

Also I wasn't exposing the account as being a fake. I was stating it was unfunny and anyone who finds it funny should kill themselves before Chilli Dog spots that there is a market for his currently put to one side stand up career.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

You said that not me. You should learn to conform to my brilliance or get left behind, square. I won't take offense, though, because your standards are so obviously low you find a bald jewish bloke typing into a iphone pretending to be Iron Sheik and telling "fuck the queen" jokes to be hilarious.

Also I wasn't exposing the account as being a fake. I was stating it was unfunny and anyone who finds it funny should kill themselves before Chilli Dog spots that there is a market for his currently put to one side stand up career.

Ill go get my gun. Light sniggers at wrestling themed humour you dont find funny is clearly a suicide worthy crime. Hope Hitler saved me a spot in Hell.