Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Why on earth aren't WWE just covering these costs?

Because an interviewer will never accuse Vinnie Mac of forcing cakes and pies down Kamala's gullet the way he forced needles into Benoit's arm and washing powder up Hennig's nose.

Kamala yes. Yokozuna on the other hand....

• Paid Members
The company was pleased with Billy Gunn and his interactions with Shawn Michaels last week on Raw so there is a feeling that he'll get at least one match, and perhaps the Outlaws will get a tag match as well. It is believed that Road Dogg is more interested in being a producer (agent), and X-Pac didn't show up in the best of shape so they aren't leaning towards a match with him. There were people surprised that with the current PG direction and Linda running for Senate, the company had no problem putting Waltman on TV despite the fact that he performed in a pretty well-known sex tape. More than a few people were also joking about how buddy-buddy Gunn was with everyone considering a few years ago he kept challenging Hunter and Shawn to a shoot fight.

Figure 4 Weekly

Come home Billy.

• Paid Members
That's feet under the table isn't it, surely?

He was the victor there, not Pink Diva. I like to think that me and Ian won that war for us all, and more importantly for Billy.

I've often wondered if she did pass my praise onto Billy for his selling of the Clothesline From Hell at Royal Rumble 2000. I'd like to think so and I hope that he'll use the knowledge that the UKFF loves him as motivation when a WWE match opportunity comes along.

It certainly was great to see him back, both the Outlaws looked in good shape, and considering the paucity of decent tag teams in the WWE right now, I don't see why they shouldn't get a run.

More than a few people were also joking about how buddy-buddy Gunn was with everyone considering a few years ago he kept challenging Hunter and Shawn to a shoot fight.

Yeah, when he was all fucked up on drugs. Now he's clean, and found God as well, didn't he? Shawn would like that.

The 1000th Raw only served to emphasise to me how little I care about any of the modern roster, or really enjoy their characters.

The company was pleased with Billy Gunn and his interactions with Shawn Michaels last week on Raw so there is a feeling that he'll get at least one match, and perhaps the Outlaws will get a tag match as well. It is believed that Road Dogg is more interested in being a producer (agent), and X-Pac didn't show up in the best of shape so they aren't leaning towards a match with him. There were people surprised that with the current PG direction and Linda running for Senate, the company had no problem putting Waltman on TV despite the fact that he performed in a pretty well-known sex tape. More than a few people were also joking about how buddy-buddy Gunn was with everyone considering a few years ago he kept challenging Hunter and Shawn to a shoot fight.

Figure 4 Weekly

Come home Billy.

I hope so. I had a photo with Billy Gunn at Beach Shenanigans and he looked tired, wrinkled and generally old. When he turned up on Raw, he looked great.

Apparently The Undertaker and Michelle McCool are expecting their first child together, according to lordsofpain.net.

Steve Keirn announced it at an FCW show that The Undertaker had shown up at to sign autographs, apparently.

Edited by Forrest

• Paid Members

Figure 4 Weekly

Come home Billy.

I hope so. I had a photo with Billy Gunn at Beach Shenanigans and he looked tired, wrinkled and generally old. When he turned up on Raw, he looked great.

Absolutely. The best surprises always sneak up from behind.

Figure 4 Weekly

Come home Billy.

Absolutely. The best surprises always sneak up from behind.

:laugh:

Shame that we wouldn't hear that music anymore. Even I've Got It All is a great theme. Sometimes I wonder whether I should have that as my alarm to put me in a good mood for the day, but I tried that with Sir Duke and it took me years to enjoy it again.

• Paid Members

The Billy Gunn from the late 90s/early 00s and the one we saw on Raw 1000 just seems like a different person from the one I stood next to in a toilet in Eastleigh. Don't know what happened but he turned up looking great. Totally reinvigorated.

Edited by opcws