Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

GreenwichTime.com is reporting that since Linda McMahon's first Senate run in 2010, her and husband Vince have lost over a half BILLION dollars due to the drop of the company's stock price.

In 2010, the price was $18.64 a share. At the current $7.86 a share, the value of their 46 million shares has dropped to a little over $360 million, down from almost $860 million.

This is opening up Linda to criticism from her opponents, who say she let down WWE shareholders by giving up her position as CEO to run for US Senate since the stock price has dropped so steeply since she left her former position

From PWInsider and here's the article http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/...00M-3742259.php

• Paid Members
So, he's either coming back with a drunken, toothless genius gimmick or a possible paedo hitman gimmick (perhaps with Paige as his valet?)

Or, y'know, he just needs a shave.....maybe....perhaps....

I think Paige is just fine at the moment, then again, I'm a man you don't meet every day.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

Former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro will be the 'host' for a new womens promotion called Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling (yes, it's called BLOW).

I'm sure, given Massaro's past, her hosting and the promotion being called BLOW there will be a myriad of puns forthcoming with this one.

Damn, I wish I could think of one.....

• Paid Members
Former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro will be the 'host' for a new womens promotion called Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling (yes, it's called BLOW).

I'm sure, given Massaro's past, her hosting and the promotion being called BLOW there will be a myriad of puns forthcoming with this one.

I would have thought it was well known her ex's in the biz blew more than she did.

• Paid Members
So, he's either coming back with a drunken, toothless genius gimmick or a possible paedo hitman gimmick (perhaps with Paige as his valet?)

Or, y'know, he just needs a shave.....maybe....perhaps....

I think Paige is just fine at the moment, then again, I'm a man you don't meet every day.

I would have thought it was well known her ex's in the biz blew more than she did.

Are you on a one man gag-mangling mission today or something?