Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Wade Barrett's gave his notice to WWE. Which is sort of surprising but at the same time isnt.

This makes sense after watching that Ride Along show on the network.

Anyone catch it?

Barrett and Sheamus are in the car and Sheamus makes a remark about England not ever having a world champ.

Barrett says "Bulldog and Regal shoukd have been champ, but Neville will be the 1st"

I thought it was strange at the time that he didnt even mention himself, it was like Wade Barrett as a character never existed. Weird. So the facts hes off makes sense. Hearts not in it anymore.

Ive always been a fan of having Bad News on the telly so good look to him.

Wade Barrett's gave his notice to WWE. Which is sort of surprising but at the same time isnt.

This makes sense after watching that Ride Along show on the network.

Anyone catch it?

Barrett and Sheamus are in the car and Sheamus makes a remark about England not ever having a world champ.

Barrett says "Bulldog and Regal shoukd have been champ, but Neville will be the 1st"

I thought it was strange at the time that he didnt even mention himself, it was like Wade Barrett as a character never existed. Weird. So the facts hes off makes sense. Hearts not in it anymore.

Ive always been a fan of having Bad News on the telly so good look to him.

He probably knew from his history in the company that he had about as much chance of being world champion as Darren Young. Zero. There was one point about five+ years ago where it seemed like a slight chance, but those days have long since passed.

• Paid Members

It's a little over £200,000 a year, it's fuck all for either the world of show business or professional sport. It's not ridiculous money at all for a main roster wrestler in the biggest organisation in the world.

Yeah 200,000 quid a year is not much at all when you factor in road expenses and the average career length of a wrestler in WWE.

You're missing the point I was making, which was that I thought A.J. only being on 5/3 what Titus is on seems a bit mad to me. I suppose the downsides don't factor in the merchandise cut which is where Styles will cash in far more than O'Neil, but still.

He did mention himself. He included himself in the list of people who should have been world champion.

You're correct King, apologies.

He does say "Neville will be the 1st world champion. Bulldog should of been champion, Regal should have been champion.... i should have been champion".

Hes speaking about himself in the past tense in a way that he knows he will never be champion.

Kyoko Kimura took a day off from jumping off balconies & having lighttube fragments removed from her torso, to get married.

c86ade465889659.jpg

Following her fairly disgraceful shoot beatdown of Act Yasukawa in Feb. 2015, Yoshiko will finally return to the ring in March, possibly under a different name, working for Nanae Takahashi's new Company. She's pictured in the SEAdLINNNG poster (left) with a more natural look. Why they're spelling 'SEAdLINNNG' that way, I couldn't say. Only thing I can think is that Nanae & Natsuki*Taiyo are involved.

dbf8ed466032077.jpg

Edited by KingofSports

Did anyone catch Cats Does Countdown a few weeks back with Rob Beckett? He had his wrestling figures out as his lucky mascot and while Jimmy Carr was asking him who some of them were he said "Just give me a minute while I move Koko B Ware away from Hogan"  Had to chuckle at that.