Jump to content
Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Recommended Posts

Yeh, from what I remember, Cole's only terrible when he's jaded, phoning it in, and/or being yelled at via headset. When he's enjoying himself, he's a lot of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They actually had a couple of New Japan matches on the Benoit DVD set. One of the audio options was commentary by Cole and Tazz. I don't remember any complaints about his performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JNLister said:

They actually had a couple of New Japan matches on the Benoit DVD set. One of the audio options was commentary by Cole and Tazz. I don't remember any complaints about his performance.

Was it him or Kevin Kelly who called him "Justin Thunder Liger" on that set?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read in Inside Soap magazine that former Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallett had recently married her New York firefighter fiance Jason Carrion.

image.png.c8575cc50bb651025e633ce6846886d4.png

I thought the name sounded familiar, turns out it's this bloke who clearly worked some tours over here for LDN at some point.

image.png.ceb1227fd5a448fe62973be25116e2c1.png

My only reason for sharing this "news" is because ever since i've read it, i've been pre-occupied by the idea of them watching the big brother footage together, and him teaching her how to properly sell a worked punch - this is the only place where I feel safe enough to share that information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that article the other day, and I immediately thought "what sad act would hook up with her after she was outed as a shit stirring headcase." Turns out it was a wrestler. Makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to find the Impact Wrestling Thread as they're doing a TNA Special on next month, as well as putting on a TNA show during Mania Week at WrestleCon. Shame most of their best "homegrown" guys are all contracted elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm trying to find the Impact Wrestling Thread as they're doing a TNA Special on next month, as well as putting on a TNA show during Mania Week at WrestleCon. Shame most of their best "homegrown" guys are all contracted elsewhere. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I dont think anyone has posted about the WON awards yet, but here they are:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's OK now by all accounts, but I love how the UKFF went radio silent on the Steiner news. As if we were to busy finding out if he's alright, like a family member or something, to post about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

He's OK now by all accounts, but I love how the UKFF went radio silent on the Steiner news. As if we were to busy finding out if he's alright, like a family member or something, to post about it. 

I think we just figured the odds were in his favour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could this be the end of the road for Steiner? I didnt catch the NWA national titlematch he had , how was he looking then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...