Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

21 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

He's OK now by all accounts, but I love how the UKFF went radio silent on the Steiner news. As if we were to busy finding out if he's alright, like a family member or something, to post about it. 

I think we just figured the odds were in his favour.

46 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Errrm. Elimination Chamber is tonight, correct?

I had no idea until I Googled that this was the case. I couldn’t even tell you one match on the card from the top of my head. This PPV feels like the very definition of what the Minor News thread must have been created for, which is insane. And they want people to start paying for this shit again.

2 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Yep. And not a main event in sight. The only genuine intrigue going into this show is whether they pull a swerve in the women’s chamber match, especially if the reports are true and Vince has cold feet about pushing Shanya.

Seems like the kind of thing they'd leak to Rain Man to try and make the Internet doubt what's clearly a foregone conclusion.

There's something very wrong here, and I don't think it needs spelling out. But for the record: 30 minutes is nowhere near enough to get the crowd for this one through the doors and seated. CUK Pro Wrestling should sack its entire graphic design department for that gaff.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

There's something very wrong here, and I don't think it needs spelling out. But for the record: 30 minutes is nowhere near enough to get the crowd for this one through the doors and seated. CUK Pro Wrestling should sack its entire graphic design department for that gaff.

Shouldn't be a problem, there won't be any Chinese coming