Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

A glorious sight to see so many crybaby fanboys on the Facebook group I'm in for the For The Love Of Wrestling convention about Super Saudi ShitShow 3 (or is it 4?), claiming to be done with WWE, nah the same crybabies will be watching Smackers tomorrow, Raw Monday and Elimination Chamber next Sunday as usual

On 2/28/2020 at 12:02 AM, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

A glorious sight to see so many crybaby fanboys on the Facebook group I'm in for the For The Love Of Wrestling convention about Super Saudi ShitShow 3 (or is it 4?), claiming to be done with WWE, nah the same crybabies will be watching Smackers tomorrow, Raw Monday and Elimination Chamber next Sunday as usual

That would work if the ratings haven’t tanked at unheard of levels over the last few years. They’ve lost half their audience in a few years. People are turning off and it’s not just the magical unicorn casuals. 

On 2/26/2020 at 6:31 AM, DavidB6937 said:

Honestly I didn't realise you were a teenage girl.

Congratulations you seem to have secured a fair few "up votes" from what i am assuming is an insult aimed at me that popped "the boys"?

Maybe i am an adult male that has a different opinion to you and no real desire to insult you back?

On 2/29/2020 at 12:08 AM, Yakashi said:

That would work if the ratings haven’t tanked at unheard of levels over the last few years. They’ve lost half their audience in a few years. People are turning off and it’s not just the magical unicorn casuals. 

Yep it'll be interesting to see if those that have turned off will give AEW a chance eventually. If Cody and co can have a long run with decent feedback then they might have a good shot.