Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

The UKFF is the part of the internet like where Dennis Leary hangs out in Demolition Man. Everyone else on Facebook and twitter are wiping their arse with sea shells and plodding along, but this is the place you come to talk about poos and sex offenders. We dont need strict mods. The balance is right.

• Paid Members

I've never met 99% of posters on here and is probably unlikely I ever will. But if someone is struggling with aspects of their life then there's always an abundance of posters here willing to offer help (in whatever form that may be). That speaks volumes in my book.

Its a discussion board so if you say something stupid then you are probably going to get called out on your shit. Its happened to me before and probably will again. But that doesn't cross the threshold of bullying in my view, and the easiest thing is to stop posting if any aspect of the site is getting you down.

At the end of the day its people talking about fucking wrestling of all things. If what you're getting out of it is anything more negative than passing half an hour of your day to laugh at funny youtube videos and reminiscing about the Powers of Pain, then seriously its not worth your time fretting over. 

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

The amount of trolling, name calling and bullying on here was FAR worse years ago. That's not even arguable

Massively. Everyone used to wish cancer on each other for a start. It was akin to Twitter replies today.

4 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Again, not for you to say what is or is not 'overboard'.
You do not know what other people's states of mind are and what you may be able to handle someone else may not. 

People are affected by things in different ways.

Does that apply to wrestlers being berated by "unwoke" and "unsanitised" fans letting off steam?

In my experience, most people who get legit pelters fully deserve them on this forum. 

3 hours ago, Chris B said:

I think coming onto a forum like this and expecting people to stop taking the piss is like asking people not fuck at an orgy. I'm just saying if you go to an orgy and get offended by the sight of people fucking then maybe, rather than expecting the orgy to change to accommodate you, maybe don't go.

Go fuck yourself, Chris B.

• Paid Members

Saudi spoilers.

I’m in a WhatsApp group currently filled with people saying they’re done with WWE, they’re outraged Goldberg beat The Fiend, Bray was the best, blah blah blah. I’m absolutely convinced every single one of them would’ve been moaning if we’d gotten The Fiend vs. Roman at Wrestlemania. Super tempted to just post this perfect trolling photo.

DC4C07A3-CD62-41E6-8A92-20D5DF8EF8FD.thumb.jpeg.b85ea513f668c7316573d296eb3203a1.jpeg

Dry your eyes, lads. It’s Wrestlemania season. Time for the proper stars to come out to play.