Jump to content
Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Rob Van Dam is currently living his best life. He has a 'wife' AND 'girlfriend' apparently....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/wwe/10237889/rob-van-dam-photo-women-girlfriend-wife/amp/

#DontBuyTheSun #DontLinkToTheSun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Rob Van Dam is currently living his best life.

Karen Van Dam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Rob Van Dam is currently living his best life. He has a 'wife' AND 'girlfriend' apparently....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/wwe/10237889/rob-van-dam-photo-women-girlfriend-wife/amp/

From clicking on that and seeing the related stories, it looks like they're covering all sorts of shite from wrestling now. I've never heard of this guy in my life, which is no knock on him but it's a far cry from when the redtop sites would have one wrestling story a week at best: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10718085/pampero-firpo-dead-wwe-tribute/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember news of her having a shitty attitude back when she worked some dates for Stardom in Japan and then causing a scene in the performance centre a year or so ago and now this has popped up.

 

 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

From clicking on that and seeing the related stories, it looks like they're covering all sorts of shite from wrestling now. I've never heard of this guy in my life, which is no knock on him but it's a far cry from when the redtop sites would have one wrestling story a week at best: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10718085/pampero-firpo-dead-wwe-tribute/

Apparently Pampero Firpo was the inspiration for Randy Savage's 'Macho Man' act - the frizzy hair, the gravely voice etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snitsky's back acne said:

Apparently Pampero Firpo was the inspiration for Randy Savage's 'Macho Man' act - the frizzy hair, the gravely voice etc.

Against better judgment I clicked on that link, yeah it just looks like they've just plagiarized Meltzer's Firpo obituary from this week's Observer (which had all that info and more in)..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I'm sure NXT UK's Isla Dawn said the reason she left/never returned to Japan was due to Tessa Blanchard treating her like shit.

She pretty much confirmed that on twitter just now. Say what you like about wrestlers, they know how to time this stuff..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

She pretty much confirmed that on twitter just now. Say what you like about wrestlers, they know how to time this stuff..... 

Yeah I thought I remember reading something about that.
I'm sure Ivelisse has also spoken out in the past about Tessa and what with La Rosa Negra confirming the 'n-word' story and Priscilla Kelly tweeting a clapping emoji in response to Allysin Kay it would seem Ms Blanchard is carrying on the great Blanchard family tradition of being a bit of a dick.

I mean - ouch!
 

It's also strange Tessa chose to respond to Chelsea's Tweet denying she was ever mean towards her yet not Kay's tweet accusing her of racist abuse....

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...