Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Rob Van Dam is currently living his best life. He has a 'wife' AND 'girlfriend' apparently....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/wwe/10237889/rob-van-dam-photo-women-girlfriend-wife/amp/

#DontBuyTheSun #DontLinkToTheSun

18 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Rob Van Dam is currently living his best life.

Karen Van Dam

20 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Rob Van Dam is currently living his best life. He has a 'wife' AND 'girlfriend' apparently....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/wwe/10237889/rob-van-dam-photo-women-girlfriend-wife/amp/

From clicking on that and seeing the related stories, it looks like they're covering all sorts of shite from wrestling now. I've never heard of this guy in my life, which is no knock on him but it's a far cry from when the redtop sites would have one wrestling story a week at best: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10718085/pampero-firpo-dead-wwe-tribute/

I remember news of her having a shitty attitude back when she worked some dates for Stardom in Japan and then causing a scene in the performance centre a year or so ago and now this has popped up.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

From clicking on that and seeing the related stories, it looks like they're covering all sorts of shite from wrestling now. I've never heard of this guy in my life, which is no knock on him but it's a far cry from when the redtop sites would have one wrestling story a week at best: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10718085/pampero-firpo-dead-wwe-tribute/

Apparently Pampero Firpo was the inspiration for Randy Savage's 'Macho Man' act - the frizzy hair, the gravely voice etc.

Just now, Snitsky's back acne said:

Apparently Pampero Firpo was the inspiration for Randy Savage's 'Macho Man' act - the frizzy hair, the gravely voice etc.

Against better judgment I clicked on that link, yeah it just looks like they've just plagiarized Meltzer's Firpo obituary from this week's Observer (which had all that info and more in)..

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I'm sure NXT UK's Isla Dawn said the reason she left/never returned to Japan was due to Tessa Blanchard treating her like shit.

She pretty much confirmed that on twitter just now. Say what you like about wrestlers, they know how to time this stuff..... 

6 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

She pretty much confirmed that on twitter just now. Say what you like about wrestlers, they know how to time this stuff..... 

Yeah I thought I remember reading something about that.
I'm sure Ivelisse has also spoken out in the past about Tessa and what with La Rosa Negra confirming the 'n-word' story and Priscilla Kelly tweeting a clapping emoji in response to Allysin Kay it would seem Ms Blanchard is carrying on the great Blanchard family tradition of being a bit of a dick.

I mean - ouch!

It's also strange Tessa chose to respond to Chelsea's Tweet denying she was ever mean towards her yet not Kay's tweet accusing her of racist abuse....

Edited by Snitsky's back acne