Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

They cant help it. You cant even blame TNA anymore. They are going into a PPV where they are going to put the world title on a female, and get all that amazing PR that comes with crowning the first ever female world champ in a major company and on the fucking eve of the show, she's outed as a racist bully who is only in TNA because nobody will touch her with the reputation she has. It can only happen to TNA.

Without trying to diminish what Tessa has supposedly done, do we know when exactly the majority of these events occured? What I'm saying is, yeah she sounds like a cunt but is she still as much of a cunt these days if all this stuff happened say 5 years ago or something?

I mean, people change and Tessa is still very young is what I'm trying to say.

9 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Without trying to diminish what Tessa has supposedly done, do we know when exactly the majority of these events occured? What I'm saying is, yeah she sounds like a cunt but is she still as much of a cunt these days if all this stuff happened say 5 years ago or something?

I mean, people change and Tessa is still very young is what I'm trying to say.

About two years ago.... and while age can sometimes be an excuse for a shitty attitude due to immaturity etc it really can't excuse gobbing in a black woman's face and calling her the n-word. THAT is inexcusable. Isla Dawn says she was also spat on by Tessa so it's not like the gobbing thing was a one off either. 

She may have changed but then she really should acknowledge how much of a cunt everybody seems to say she was just 24 short months ago and apologise - that might at least stem some of the onslaught she is currently receiving.
Her reactions to the accusations on Twitter would seem to indicate she is not at the 'accepting her previous actions' point quite yet....

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

She also kicked off with Ricochet and got kicked out of the Performance centre, then leaked all of the Mae Young Classic results to Meltzer because she was losing in the first round. 

Wouldn’t surprise me she’s only wrestling men on Impact because how much of a cunt the women’s division thinks she is.

5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So @Love-Wilcox if she’s less of a racist bullying cunt now compared to two years ago, we should just giver her a pass because people (can) change.

No thanks.

No, not a "pass" at all. I just think it''s important to try and look at things like this in context. Although admittedly even in context it does seem really bad, doesn't it?

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Yeah their main event us the guy accused of domestic abuse v the woman accused of spitting on a black woman and calling her the 'n-word'.

God, who do I route for!?

I'd say that there's probably a few PPVs from the 80's & 90's (and maybe even later) where the main event featured an alleged domestic abuser up against a bullying foul racist. But yeah, it's not a good lock for Impact.

1 hour ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

Marty Scurll has re-signed with ROH and is now their booker. Didn't see that coming.

I did, as it was posted in the ROH thread yesterday. ;)

12 hours ago, dopper said:

Well this is unexpected...

1C3A46D6-C1BF-42EC-84AE-F6406FB756E5.jpeg

Edited by DJM