Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I'm sure NXT UK's Isla Dawn said the reason she left/never returned to Japan was due to Tessa Blanchard treating her like shit.

She pretty much confirmed that on twitter just now. Say what you like about wrestlers, they know how to time this stuff..... 

6 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

She pretty much confirmed that on twitter just now. Say what you like about wrestlers, they know how to time this stuff..... 

Yeah I thought I remember reading something about that.
I'm sure Ivelisse has also spoken out in the past about Tessa and what with La Rosa Negra confirming the 'n-word' story and Priscilla Kelly tweeting a clapping emoji in response to Allysin Kay it would seem Ms Blanchard is carrying on the great Blanchard family tradition of being a bit of a dick.

I mean - ouch!

It's also strange Tessa chose to respond to Chelsea's Tweet denying she was ever mean towards her yet not Kay's tweet accusing her of racist abuse....

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

So, wrestler La Rosa Negra has come forward and stated that she was the person Allysin Kay was referring to in her tweet.
Kay, Chelsea Green and Renee Michelle have all confirmed they were either there and witnessed it or were told about it shortly afterwards and did not say anything previously because Rosa asked them not to for fear she would be blackballed by Tessa, something Isla Dawn states was done/attempted by Tessa towards her.
Daga, Tessa's fiancee, tweeted that everyone speaking out was just jealous that Tessa was working the main event for the Impact title tomorrow night but quickly deleted the tweet.

Rebel, Shanna, Priscilla Kelly and Terra Calaway have also either directly or indirectly tweeted about the whole thing essentially confirming that Tessa is a bully etc.

I know I have looked into this WAY too much but, shit, this is better than any of the dross that's on TV on a Saturday night......

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

14 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So, wrestler La Rosa Negra has come forward and stated that she was the person Allysin Kay was referring to in her tweet.

Yea, she was working Stardom the same time as Tessa was there, she was in a faction with Japanese wrestler Kagetsu at the time, anytime they worked in tags she no sold Tessa and stiffed her for it.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Kay, Chelsea Green and Renee Michelle have all confirmed they were either there and witnessed it or were told about it shortly afterwards and did not say anything previously because Rosa asked them not to for fear she would be blackballed by Tessa, something Isla Dawn states was done/attempted by Tessa towards her.
Daga, Tessa's fiancee, tweeted that everyone speaking out was just jealous that Tessa was working the main event for the Impact title tomorrow night but quickly deleted the tweet.

Rebel, Shanna, Priscilla Kelly and Terra Calaway have also either directly or indirectly tweeted about the whole thing essentially confirming that Tessa is a bully etc.

I know I have looked into this WAY too much but, shit, this is better than any of the dross that's on TV on a Saturday night......

La Nagra Christie

granted, it’s been nowhere near as fun as It’s Rebekah Vardy, but it’s been fun watching all the people defending Tessa saying they are out of order with their timing to a tweet she sent today! What a shit bag

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

20 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

La Nagra Christie

granted, it’s been nowhere near as fun as It’s Rebekah Vardy, but it’s been fun watching all the people defending Tessa saying they are out of order with their timing to a tweet she sent today! What a shit bag

Yeah thats the funny thing - Tessa sent out a passive aggressive tweet essentially complaining that no women were publicly coming out and supporting her main eventing a PPV for a world title and everyone's gone 'Erm, thats a bit rich coming from you love!'. As someone on Twitter said - Tessa opened the door and now she has been powerbombed through it.

• Paid Members
Just now, westlondonmist said:

It appears La Parka has died aged 56 after the injuries he received in a match a couple of months ago. Although not an in ring death it is a death from a move and really emphasises what a danger wrestlers put themselves in to entertain others. 

Not the one who was in WCW - just to avoid any confusion. 

This whole Tessa thing...worth an actual thread, perhaps? One of the most promising female wrestlers around is accused not only of bullying, but racist abuse just days before she headlines a PPV (granted, it’s an Impact Wrestling one...)

Then there’s the fact that Impact has become not so much the land of misfit toys as a prison holding cell.

You have two wrestlers who have been accused of domestic abuse, a wrestler who allegedly ignored a serious sexual harassment claim and now, potentially, a wrestler accused of calling someone the ‘n’ word who may be about to become world champion.

While I’m all for second chances and personal growth, it feels a little icky to even think about supporting the company.

32 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Yeah their main event us the guy accused of domestic abuse v the woman accused of spitting on a black woman and calling her the 'n-word'.

God, who do I route for!?

Jeez, I didn’t know about Callihan. That means they have (at least) three wrestlers who’ve been accused of domestic abuse. What a fucked up little club.