Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

32 minutes ago, iPumaPants said:

No. In the video, he says James Mason slept with the mother of his kid. 

It's all a bit Jeremy Kyle, really 

I know, it was the 'he said he didn’t but then I found out you did' bit that confused me. ;)

2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I know, it was the 'he said he didn’t but then I found out you did' bit that confused me. ;)

I definitely skipped over that bit. Jeez. A bit of proof-reading wouldn't go amiss on these tweets...

23 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Kevin Smith is full of shit. They told the Undertaker he wasnt needed, Silent Bob wasnt going to get on the format sheet.

While I can see your argument, why would he lie about it? They had loads of celebs in the audience. I doubt he would have had a skit like he did on AEW, but what does he get from making it up?

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

While I can see your argument, why would he lie about it? They had loads of celebs in the audience. I doubt he would have had a skit like he did on AEW, but what does he get from making it up?

Extra articles that'll mention his new movie that's coming out?

Just now, Merzbow said:

Extra articles that'll mention his new movie that's coming out?

Wrestling sites though...

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Because he's a weirdo with a high opinion of himself. He banned himself from the Howard Stern show for something similar. He invited himself and got upset when they said they didnt have anything for him. They had celebrities there that didnt get on the show. Dennis Rodman and Chuck Zito were invited, but did nothing on the show. My guess is, Kevin Smith assumed they were going to do something with him on Fox, and when he found out he'd be hanging out in the back Pauly Shore-type celebs, he tried saving face. "It must be because I was on AEW!"

Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Because he's a weirdo with a high opinion of himself. He banned himself from the Howard Stern show for something similar. He invited himself and got upset when they said they didnt have anything for him. They had celebrities there that didnt get on the show. Dennis Rodman and Chuck Zito were invited, but did nothing on the show. My guess is, Kevin Smith assumed they were going to do something with him on Fox, and when he found out he'd be hanging out in the back Pauly Shore-type celebs, he tried saving face. "It must be because I was on AEW!"

Well, that sounds plausible. I didn’t know about the Stern thing. That’s just odd.