Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Savage in white and blue at Mania 7 looked phenomenal. I believe the secret is a great tan.

This. Tito Santana always looked good in white. Someone like Sheamus would look like he was made completely out of Polyfilla.

Also, whilst it wasn't completely white, Luger's Narcissist gear looked pretty good on him.

20 hours ago, bigfoote said:

So just seen this from AAA, apparently no serious injuries, but a hell of an impact from La Parka AAA:

Apparently Parka's injuries are sadly worse than originally thought.
LuchaBlog is reporting that Parka is in intensive care after two surgeries and that the injuries are 'not only career threatening, these are life threatening injuries'.

Keep Parka in your thoughts, folks. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Tremendous shout. I'll also add Del Rio to the mix. He always looked good in white trunks. 

That wasn't the actual colour of his trunks. They were darker prior to him entering the locker-room

• Paid Members

Waylon Fucking Mercy. OK, he looked awful. It fit his whole creepy gimmick but he looked terrible. 

Hakushi’s look was the bollocks by anyone’s standard though. 

20FCD413-D479-42C9-ADEB-D20EF34DA212.jpeg

Nearly every fucker was in either white or baby blue in 1995, weren’t they? Hakushi, Waylon Mercy, Alundra Blayze, Dean Douglas, Skip. Must’ve got a load of white and blue fabric on the cheap in early 95 or something. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Ricky Steamboat also looked pretty great with the white tights, although I think the little bits of red trim helped to break up the field of colour and make it work - pure white all the way probably wouldn't have worked.

Much as I liked his work, Mr. Wrestling II always looked like he was wearing a nappy when he wore the white trunks.

• Paid Members

Hakushi also had the awesome bit in Japan where he came back somewhat zombified, with his white outfit filthy and blood-covered.

It's the only time I've liked that idea, as it's become a bit obvious in death-matches that someone wearing white is planning on bleeding a lot. Worked as a fascinating (if grim) visual the first time I saw it (with Jimmy Jacobs in ROH, I think), but with massively reduced rewards each time afterwards (he says, side-eyeing Abyss and Jimmy Havoc).

On indie shows, close up tight white gear normally shows the outline of the performers cock pretty obviously. So Rollins shouldn’t have an issue