Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Theere's hardkly anyone that I am up for 30 minute matches from, to be fair. 15-20's long enough, ta.

I often struggle at 15-20 unless it's something that I'm invested in. I'd much rather have a fun 9 minute sprint than some overly-long balderdash trying to force an epic (the mess that was Dunne vs Coffey, for instance).

Edited by Accident Prone

16 minutes ago, LSM said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/undertaker-edinburgh-nandos-cheeky-lothian-17087951

Nothing screams minor news more than The Undertaker grabbing a Nandos.

the side bar stories look great on the site

"giant mouse harrassing people in Edinburgh leaves one woman shaking"

"hungover edinburgh student goes for walk to clear his head and ends up in France"

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, LSM said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/undertaker-edinburgh-nandos-cheeky-lothian-17087951

Nothing screams minor news more than The Undertaker grabbing a Nandos.

Beat me to it. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Bushi Road (Owners of New Japan) have bought Stardom before WWE could get there.  This is big news for the future of Women’s wrestling in Japan.

WWE are trying to start NXT Japan and have been trying to buy up any companies they can to get started over there including NOAH and Stardom, they are currently in talks with Sendai Girls

On 10/17/2019 at 5:05 AM, TildeGuy~! said:

Bushi Road (Owners of New Japan) have bought Stardom before WWE could get there.  This is big news for the future of Women’s wrestling in Japan.

WWE are trying to start NXT Japan and have been trying to buy up any companies they can to get started over there including NOAH and Stardom, they are currently in talks with Sendai Girls

the bigger question is, what is WWE company policy on female wrestlers selling off their ring-worn wrestling attire to fans?