Sign in to follow this  
Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

21 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

It's Colt's show. It's his responsibility. For him to seek assurances that Punk would cover legal costs if things went wrong he knew the potential for it to do so. Cabana made the decision to put the show up, was warned by WWE to take it down or they would sue, didn't and then they did. CM Punk is a wanker undoubtedly but how anyone can think Cabana wad beyond any responsibility is astonishing.

That's not how it happened though was it? At least not how Cabana tells it, which I don't believe Punk's disputed.

He said he got the letter from WWE and asked Punk what to do. Punk told him he'd "take care of it" and Cabana would be "100% covered" if anything came from it. He trusted his mate, left the show up and got sued. If Punk had said *anything else* then, sure, Cabana has to take some of the responsibility. As it is, though, his mate dragged him into a dispute with his ex-employer and then got cold feet when he realised how much defending a WWE-funded lawsuit costs.

The really sad thing is that they actually WON the lawsuit. Imagine if they'd lost?

3 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Lewis Capaldi. Says right there in the tweet. Fastest selling album of the year. Out-sold the entire top 10 combined when it was released. Best selling British debut in over 8 years. 

Ah, right then.  Some sort of popular music entertainer.

2 hours ago, DCW said:

I don't´╗┐ do any of that instashit´╗┐e´╗┐´╗┐

Neither do I, but he is one of the biggest pop stars of the year on these shores.

Although you mention Malcolm Tucker- he's actually his second cousin in real life (or something along those lines).

I think Loki might be my dad.

Edited by PunkStep

For what it's worth I've never heard of him either. Now where's my The Seekers record hiding?

https://forum.postwrestling.com/t/mexican-legend-perro-aguayo-sr-passes-away-at-73/6099

I struggled with putting this in as minor news but Lucha might be pretty niche. Mexican legend Perro Aguayo Sr passed away at 73. Guy was a huge national star and big influence on the Mexican scene. Simply one of the greatest brawlers that's ever lived. I found him captivating the moment I saw that lovely mane and big furry boots.

If you can get past the footage quality check out his hair match with Sangre Chicana. A must if your're into wild gritty brawls.

Triple H met up with Sendai Girls World Champion Sareee and Arisa Nakajima this week possibly for spots in NXT and the Mae Young Classic, please stay where you are Sareee

D-uazpSWkAIw4v4?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by TildeGuy~!

WWE looked into signing her way back, didn't they?

AEW hasn't made a move so I'm assuming that she isn't mates with Kenny.

Edit.

Maybe if the women didn't have to rely on the merch table to make a living, more would opt to stay put.

Edited by The King Of Swing

On the plus side I imagine the postage will be less for "Superfans" to buy her used ring gear if she signs.

No idea, I don't have the Network any more to check schedule. Just seems strange this is the first anyone apparently has heard about it. And the cryptic Taker video isn't helping.Did Vince get loose in the social media office?

That's the only Taker match that interests me any more.  Fuck them for teasing it.

Theme for the next game? TheyÔÇÖve done everything else at this point so could be cool to mess with┬áalternative realities. Maybe do an alternative reality where the people who still play video games┬álose their virginity┬á