Sign in to follow this  
Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Probably the funniest cry for help I’ve read.

Marty Jannetty has asked for help from his fans on social media.

He has apparently been “partying way too hard” with drink & drugs since mania weekend (which one, WM5?)

He also references how it’s difficult for him to be bored these days, after being on the road for 350 days a year and sleeping with over 100 beautiful women every year. 

He can’t go to rehab because the last time he went to ‘sex rehab’ he ended up having sex with his therapist.

The twat.

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/marty-jannetty-issues-a-cry-for-help-im-abusing-drugs-alcohol-but-dont-want-rehab/amp?fbclid=IwAR1Si9zJQoovaKtTJ9vlFz2LQOBY7kby8X2IL40gVFovI7WEGdAPsa2-anM&__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Look at the picture of his therapist that he had sex with. Chinny reck-on, mate.

To be fair to him they could have been related. 

Anyone who saw him at For the Love of Wrestling could tell he was a wreck, kept going off track in his panel with Beefcake and was slipping cans of lager under his signing table

2 hours ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Look at the picture of his therapist that he had sex with. Chinny reck-on, mate.

Never mind that, he reckons him and Amy Winehouse were mates!!!

4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Never mind that, he reckons him and Amy Winehouse were mates!!!

She was a big wrestling fan and loved a bit of hedonism, so it's possible. It's unlikely, but possible.

5 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

She was a big wrestling fan and loved a bit of hedonism, so it's possible. It's unlikely, but possible.

Wasnt she writing a song called "They tried to make me go to rehab, and I shagged the therapist", prior to her death?

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I imagine Marty hasnt had a shag in years. He speaks like a 14 year old trying to convince his mates he fingered his fit PE teacher.

His PE teacher! Isn't it more common for a 14 year old boy to try and convince his mates his PE teacher him didn't finger him? 

14 hours ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Has she been daughter? If not, I don't know if Marty will be interested.

19 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

He also references how it’s difficult for him to be bored these days, after being on the road for 350 days a year and sleeping with over 100 beautiful women every year. 

So despite being constantly on the road he could only sling it up two girls a week? Is that supposed to be impressive then? 

6 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

So despite being constantly on the road he could only sling it up two girls a week?

No, but he's only counting the beautiful ones.