Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

11 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

They split up about a year ago.

Becky Lynch went from him a decent comedian off telly, and now getting unfilled by 4inch Rollins

Undertaker decided it is Saudi season so he needs to protect the character?

Massive letdown, no interest in listening to Foley talk about himself never mind someone else.

8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The Taker Q&A tour in England will now just be autograph and photo sessions. The promoter has put a statement out saying Mick Foley will now be doing a Q&A instead talking about The Undertaker. Not exactly the same thing is it

https://insidetheropes.co.uk/undertaker/

Surely these shows are dead - why is there an additional charge of £160 in Glasgow and Manchester even after the purchase of your ticket?

Looks like a disgrace.

2 hours ago, FUM said:

Massive letdown, no interest in listening to Foley talk about himself never mind someone else.

I reckon Vince has had a word. 

2 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

Clearly found out the plan to infiltrate the sessions and ask him about his fear of cucumbers, shithouse

Was he a cat in a past life?

5 hours ago, FUM said:

You know Foleys only going to talk about himself any. “Let me tell you about my match at King of the Ring. You know the one, where I got thrown from the top of the Hell in a Cell, then I took a chokeslam through the cell, which definitely wasn’t planned. By the end, I was really struggling when I got dropped on my head after taking the Tombstone...”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

In fairness, if the WWE Chronicle on Hell In A Cell is anything to go by, Undertaker talking about it adds absolutely nothing, whereas Foley will at least do his "tossed off" joke.

Any idea who they're facing? It wouldn't happen, but the Wyatts would be a poetic finale seeing as they gave The Shield their best match. New Day would also be awesome, but Big E is fucked isn't he?

Looks like it'll have to be... *scrolls down the list of potential opponents* Sheamus, Cesaro and Baron fucking Corbin.