Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

41 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

That would be Jorsy Shurr, no?

(And they did do Geordie Shore)

I asked my wife, who is from NJ, and she said "fuck off, stop making fun of New Jersey"

Just now, Sergio Mendacious said:

I asked my wife, who is from NJ, and she said "fuck off, stop making fun of New Jersey"

They sell "Noo Joisy" t-shirts on the Jersey Shore! They make fun of themselves!

Eminem has signed a deal with WWE to provide soundtracks for their 2k games. Eminem must be well finished if he's hooking up with WWE. Joining Kevin Dunne's boys Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit.

14 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Eminem must be well finished if he's hooking up with WWE

Nah, he is playing stadiums this year and did two nights at Twickenham last year.  The Twickenham gigs sold out in minutes with 80k per night.

Yeah, despite his terrible output recently, he’s still one of the biggest stars out there. That sounds like a smart move for both of them

His spokesperson has denied a deal, saying early discussions had taken place but that was all. I suppose time will tell

Is it yer actual Eminem himself, or is it a Shady Records deal and the artists on his label will be turning up as well? 

11 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Eminem has signed a deal with WWE to provide soundtracks for their 2k games. Eminem must be well finished if he's hooking up with WWE. Joining Kevin Dunne's boys Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit.

And those Florida Georgia Alabama Line boys or whatever the fuck they are called

OH and Flo Rida! "Look kids, K-Dunne can be hip!"

Edited by PunkStep

It'll be a play list curated by Eminem rather than original music, they've done that with the 2K NBA/WWE games previously.