Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Eminem has signed a deal with WWE to provide soundtracks for their 2k games. Eminem must be well finished if he's hooking up with WWE. Joining Kevin Dunne's boys Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit.

And those Florida Georgia Alabama Line boys or whatever the fuck they are called

OH and Flo Rida! "Look kids, K-Dunne can be hip!"

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

I wonder whether he'll be in the game like Fred Durst was that time. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Just seen a post on Insta saying WWE will be moving out of their Titan Towers HQ within the next couple of years. 

Would they just move everything to the performance centre? 

3 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Would they just move everything to the performance centre? 

I saw it earlier probably on IG too, sure it said they were relocating in Stamford, although it is some silly little boy probably posting shit, some of the kids with wrestling based accounts who post info graphics, news and opinions on the good old days being anything from 2002-2010 make me feel super old and therefore I hate them all. 

• Paid Members

Nope, WWE have put out an official press release saying that they’re moving headquarters by 2021: https://corporate.wwe.com/news/company-news/2019/03-20-2019

From what I’ve ready, they have a couple of production offices in New York, so the move to new premises seems to be an effort to consolidate those offices.

Think I might embark on a pilgrimage to see Titan Towers before they close its doors!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, simonworden said:

I saw it earlier probably on IG too, sure it said they were relocating in Stamford, although it is some silly little boy probably posting shit, some of the kids with wrestling based accounts who post info graphics, news and opinions on the good old days being anything from 2002-2010 make me feel super old and therefore I hate them all. 

For me, its unique in wrestling that time seems to stand still.

I can't really explain it well but I can reminisce or watch a clip of the WWF from 1997, for example, and it doesn't feel that far back at all. But if you showed me a clip of Christian Gross at Spurs or a TV show from the same time period, it feels ancient.

Edited by garynysmon

1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

For me, its unique in wrestling that time seems to stand still.

I can't really explain it well but I can reminisce or watch a clip of the WWF from 1997, for example, and it doesn't feel that far back at all. But if you showed me a clip of Christian Gross at Spurs or a TV show from the same time period, it feels ancient.

That’s because he bought a travel card, and no one uses them anymore 

• Paid Members