Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

It's a hot spot for big shows not just wrestling. That's why a lot of TV shows are filmed there. It's the tourists that attend a lot of shows there.

Are you high?!? Do you really think TV Studios are in London to attract tourists to tapings?!? There is only one Studio left in central London (London Television Studios owned by ITV) and assure you that's not the case

• Paid Members

Dennis Stamp of 'Beyond the Mat' fame has died.

It's cliche I know, but I honestly did just watch that last night. Hadn't seen it in years & showed it to my girlfriend, for the Jake stuff (as we watched The Wrestler last weekend and I'd told her that is what had inspired it).

RIP Dennis. Hope the phone rang for one last match.

So the Smackdown women's division that already functions gets Mickie and Asuka and the stale Raw division gets fuck all? I guess Emma can come back about 30 odd weeks later than need be but still where's the logic?

Asuka's on Smackdown house shows tagging with Becky, I can't imagine her coming up to the roster still NXT champ.

She's replacing Naomi seeing as she got injured. To be fair, Kevin Owens got called up whilst NXT Champ and Sasha debuted whilst she was Women's Champ. Obviously Paige went one better and held a developmental and main roster belt simultaneously. Just a shame we didn't get to see her come out once with both belts. I know they did an a Elite figure with both.

Big E and Seth Rollins also debuted while still NXT champs, although it wasn't acknowledged.

Anyway, Asuka doing a few Smackdown house shows doesn't mean she'll be on Smackdown at all, and doesn't mean it'd be happening anytime soon anyway.