Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Jojo has been in a long term relationship with Vader's son (who I think had a run in NXT's early days before being released) and was posting photos of them together as recently as the end of April.

I really hope they're going to chuck some English commentary over the top of it Eurosport style. Even better if they try and put it across as a sport.

I'm not entirely convinced the channel knows what its getting to be honest. They seem to have pushed it back from 8pm to 9pm which makes me think they only recently realised it wouldn't get past the watershed. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Vamp said:

I really hope they're going to chuck some English commentary over the top of it Eurosport style. Even better if they try and put it across as a sport.

God bless Eurosport. I remember watching a dubbed episode of TNA on the channel, and the English commentators spent about five minutes discussing (I think) Davey Richards and how his father was a painter/decorator.

12 hours ago, Vamp said:

I'm not entirely convinced the channel knows what its getting to be honest. They seem to have pushed it back from 8pm to 9pm which makes me think they only recently realised it wouldn't get past the watershed. 

It kicks off with a lucha underground match from Triplemania that consists of 6 people who aren't even regulars in AAA. 

Alex Shane is commentating.

"He's as fast as a moth, I have no idea how fast moths are but they're faster than you Dave..." 

Bizarrely the main event includes Pentagon Jr, another wrestler who has nothing to do with AAA anymore. 

Im hoping they stick some Batman TV series graphics over weapon shots next. Please.