Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Huh, on twitter he said he hadn't relapsed. Don't expect him to quit the ganja but trying to bring it on a plane is stupid. As for meth that's just really sad if true. 

Bloody love Waltman, one of the most underrated 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

TMZ now saying that X-Pac was intending to deal while over here. If he's trying to sell drugs overseas, he's really fucked. Says he could do 4 years.

I'm assuming he had multiple smaller amounts pre-ready to knock out or he had a stupidly big supply that the police assume it's too much for personal use. Either way, silly ding.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Wasn't the other night supposed to be his UK Farewell Match? I think it got billed as that. If true, I doubt he'll be back on this side of the Atlantic again. Jeff Hardy was unable to come over for years after he got raided on trafficking related charges. Think it's been lifted now.

4 minutes ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

Wasn't the other night supposed to be his UK Farewell Match? I think it got billed as that. If true, I doubt he'll be back on this side of the Atlantic again. Jeff Hardy was unable to come over for years after he got raided on trafficking related charges. Think it's been lifted now.

Indeed it was initially advertised as his last in ring match in the UK when he was first announced but after that it wasn't really mentioned when announcing his match etc. 

On 2 May 2017 at 5:53 PM, Really Big Shoe said:

The XFL 30 for 30 is on BT Sports tonight at 10.15pm

I luckily came across this last night and throughly enjoyed it.

I cannot get into the NFL but this documentary just made the XFL come across as complete car crash but in a really enjoying way that you know wrestling can be, it wouldn't surprise me if half of the stunts pulled off (TV cutting out etc) was Vince doing everything to create publicity.

A few things though that I didn't realise was that some of the ideas XFL introduced the NFL has taken onboard which has improved its product (cameras, focusing on players, microphones etc). 

Also Vince at the end looks so old, its almost a sad sight seeing him in that way, the years have definitely caught up with him. Without sounding morbid it will be such a sad day when life catches up with him.