Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

The Rock could have any woman on the face of the planet to be honest.

I can't think of anything about him that would be even a slight turn off to women. He has everything.

Would you suck The Rock off? Honestly?

I didn't know Rock swung that way.

Ethnicity.

British of course. It's the UKFF.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

• Paid Members

I can't think of anything about him that would be even a slight turn off to women. He has everything.

Ethnicity.

He means The Rock's ethnicity.

Ethnicity.

He means The Rock's ethnicity.

That's a myth.

Yes, but for the most part his charm out weighs most those things and would cover for any short comings, I'o sure his banter would help him on his way in to most women's hearts

I speak as a representative for all women of course

Edited by deathrey

-- According to Devon Nicholson, Abdullah the Butcher's blood work was received yesterday by Nicholson's lawyers and Abby did, in fact, test positive for Hepatitis C. Nicholson advised everyone who had been cut by Abdullah or even been in a match with him be tested

F4W, Alvarez yesterday.

Edited by cobystag

• Paid Members
-- According to Devon Nicholson, Abdullah the Butcher's blood work was received yesterday by Nicholson's lawyers and Abby did, in fact, test positive for Hepatitis C. Nicholson advised everyone who had been cut by Abdullah or even been in a match with him be tested

F4W, Alvarez yesterday.

That actually makes me really fucking angry. I've just lost all respect for the man. What an irresponsible cunt.

• Paid Members
- Skip Sheffield competed in his first match in over a year at Saturday's Raw live event in Sunrise, Florida, defeating Alex Riley. The former Nexus member had been sidelined since breaking his leg and ankle on August 18, 2010 at a Raw live event in Honolulu, Hawaii. He underwent a third surgical procedure in June and vowed that it would be his last.

I'm looking forward to seeing what is done with him. He was a beast back when he was in The Nexus.

• Paid Members

F4W, Alvarez yesterday.

That actually makes me really fucking angry. I've just lost all respect for the man. What an irresponsible cunt.

Abdullah is working with food too. A horrible situation all round.

• Paid Members

F4W, Alvarez yesterday.

Abdullah is working with food too. A horrible situation all round.

:laugh: