Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Awesome, i actually think he'd work in TNA. He's got a style that will get the impact zone mongs going mental for him, and the wrestlers seem to get a lot more freedom in TNA, so there's a chance he'll do alright on the mic. When he first became John Morrison and when he was Johnny Nitro he had his moments on the mic, TNA won't be as restricting as WWE so he'll do alright.

How restricted do you really think Morrison was in WWE? I don't seem to remember him being restricted in his long, competitive matches with Misterio, Ziggler and Miz where he was allowed to do all his fancy high spots, and the air time provided to show his character/promo skills in the feuds with Ziggler and McIntyre, including that God-awful Braveheart skit.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see Johnny pop up in TNA and have a few more longer matches with their most proficient guys as opposed to the three minute squashes he's been subjected to on TV recently (i.e. on his way out) but I think collectively we are all rather too quick to reach for the "misused by WWE" straw.

• Paid Members

Morrison has almost never had his moments on the mic. The only time he has ever been slightly bearable when talking was during that short backstage skit with Laurinaitis on the first night he became Raw GM. He is utterly awful on the mic.

• Paid Members
For Fuck's Sake TNA :angry:

This makes perfect sense though doesn't it? If you have TWO former WWE talents disgruntled with the treatment from their former employers, who happen to be a real life couple, then it's natural the braintrust should decide to put them on TV together if possible so they can cry about it. Anything to try and tear WWE down rather than accent what they have, that's always the way, is it not? Together, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Or maybe that should be hole in the case of this pair.

TNA BOOKING MEETING

BrainTrust.jpg

Your sig looks like some shite wrestling promotion from Hamersmith during a booking meeting!

According to WWE's latest performance indicators, the buy estimates for the October 2011 pay-per-view events—Hell in a Cell and Vengeance—totaled 322,000. Both shows drew under 200,000 buys, with Hell in a Cell drawing approximately 180,000 and Vengeance drawing approximotely 142,000. They are both down from last year's shows in October.

Rajah.com

Edited by BiffingtonClyro

• Paid Members
Your sig looks like some shite wrestling promotion from Hamersmith during a booking meeting!

Don't be daft, there's more than one bloke there.

Morrison has almost never had his moments on the mic. The only time he has ever been slightly bearable when talking was during that short backstage skit with Laurinaitis on the first night he became Raw GM. He is utterly awful on the mic.

That time he ripped the piss out of Animal for Hawk being dead was pretty memorable.

Who'd have though at the break up of Miz/Morrison that Johnny would be the Marty Jannetty.

• Paid Members

That time he ripped the piss out of Animal for Hawk being dead was pretty memorable.

Who'd have though at the break up of Miz/Morrison that Johnny would be the Marty Jannetty.

Brilliant.

The Bart Gunn

• Paid Members

I couldn't remember if that was him or Joey Mercury. It was the best thing they ever did, I'd love to see it again.

Everyone. It was apparent long before then that Miz was the star of the team.

It wasnt though, Miz was seen as the lesser of the two in the ring and look-wise,remember atthis point Miz was dressed up like a 15 year old on Meth and whilst he was better on the mic and in promos Morrison was hardly miles behind him as they bounced off each other very well.

It wasnt though

No, not if you thought FLIPZ~ = WORLD TITLEZ. But to everyone except them lot, by the time Miz and Morrison split, it was more than obvious which one was going to have the better shot at being able to stand on their own. I don't think anyone had Miz down as a dead cert future world champion until his feud with Injured Cena, but he was clearly miles ahead of Blando Woodboy by the end of 2008.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
For Fuck's Sake TNA :angry:

This makes perfect sense though doesn't it? If you have TWO former WWE talents disgruntled with the treatment from their former employers, who happen to be a real life couple, then it's natural the braintrust should decide to put them on TV together if possible so they can cry about it. Anything to try and tear WWE down rather than accent what they have, that's always the way, is it not? Together, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Or maybe that should be hole in the case of this pair.

Which is all fine, but she's completely mental.

The Rock tweeted a photo earlier this week showing how his ex-wife (and current Business Manager) Dany has done a Jodie Marsh.

Usually is she is Dany Garcia: Businesswoman and parent:

Dwayne%20Johnson%20Dany%20Garcia%20Premiere%20Racing%20SDGeH_Nip2gl.jpg

But last weekend she was Dany Garcia: bodybuilder:

Ae342VzCAAAh0fU.jpg