Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

image.png.59d11095976d89cb8891fd753e2932eb.png

They're truly two ends of the spectrum.

I always assumed that they were constantly DM'ing each other and working together with stuff like this. In my head they probably had a group chat with someone like Heyman, throwing ideas at each other. I guess not. I'm now more convinced than ever that they're simply coming up with stuff and relying on their own instincts and wit. Great if you're Becky, who's the best at this stuff. Not so good if you're Ronda, who's clearly a moron.

2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Bang on.

What the fuck is this:

Come on Ronda. That's not how this works.

It's one of those weird language anomalies that only exists in pro wrestling. If she said "pretend" it'd be fine, if she said "fake" in an MMA context it'd be fine, but someone should explain the connotation of that word in a wrestling....

3 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I think in general, you shouldn't be pointing out that moves don't work. Most of them don't. It's not the point.

Come on Daz! Didn't you hear?! This is the WORKED SHOOT REALITY ERA we're living in now! Why bother putting together a logical, coherent promo when you can pop 1% of your audience and prove you're one of them by calling your rival by their indie name?! Step behind the curtain and pull up a chair, lads!