Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Jesus - wonder if this contributed to Graves' state of mind (as seen through his latest tweets) recently.

That post has since been deleted and she's updated her Instagram story to show a screenshot of Graves texting her threatening legal action from WWE !

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Jesus - wonder if this contributed to Graves' state of mind (as seen through his latest tweets) recently.

That post has since been deleted and she's updated her Instagram story to show a screenshot of Graves texting her threatening legal action from WWE !

There’s been a photo of a string of texts supposedly from him, sounding very on the edge too. Pretty dark.

Regardless of who is at fault and who is s twat, I hope they all get through it for the sake of the youngsters if nowt else.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

There’s been a photo of a string of texts supposedly from him, sounding very on the edge too. Pretty dark.

Regardless of who is at fault and who is s twat, I hope they all get through it for the sake of the youngsters if nowt else.

Yeah, it's no fun when any relationship breaks down, especially with kids involved. I thought my marriage was done the other day due to the on going stress of our situation with a disabled child and the first thing my best mate said was your wife is worried about you and I just want to make sure you're ok as I have had depressive sessions. But assured him all was well. Just shows once again no matter how famous or rich you are, it doesn't stop you looking over the edge in these situations.