Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

43 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

At least they were in a ring. This week he's on about that lass that did the tampon spot doing some kind of vomiting gimmick in a match somewhere.

Is she the same one who's been selling pictures of her shit?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

What's Ospreay said about it? 

Once upon a time Ricochet said Wrestling is art.

Some people have just poo’d on a canvas and said “art”

that was after he had posted said video with the caption "too much". This was on his personal FB but didn't clock on at the time

• Paid Members

We all know wrestling should just be a pair of 300lb men trading headlocks for 40 minutes before upping the tempo with some punch kick before the big go home which is either a body slam or a pile driver. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Once upon a time Ricochet said Wrestling is art.

Some people have just poo’d on a canvas and said “art”

that was after he had posted said video with the caption "too much". This was on his personal FB but didn't clock on at the time

Why do I feel like when he was a kid, Will would say stuff and then an adult would just smile, gently tilt their head, look at him and go 'Aww'?

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Snugglecakes said:

Slipped under the radar, but WWE had it's biggest money making year ever in 2018. $99.6m in profits, which is more than any other year, including Attitude era and the Rock n Wrestling years. Of course, new TV deals also kick in later this year.

That's pretty good. I wonder how  it'd measure up if other boom periods were adjusted for inflation.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That's pretty good. I wonder how  it'd measure up if other boom periods were adjusted for inflation.

Adjusted for inflation the revenue was still the biggest ever. They expect to crack $1billion revenue next year.