Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I think this will finally finish off Cornette. Behold the worst wrestling sequence you will likely find in years. One so bad even Spot Monkey Ospraey has slagged it off

Sometimes I really fucking hate wrestling.

• Awards Moderator

Yeah, that must have been done in the hope they’d become a gif, which is (according to an interview with Drake Maverick anyway) a thing lots of Indy up and comets are trying to do at the moment. Hit a series of ludicrous over the top spots so mad that people will turn them into gifs and share them and you get noticed and become a star from that.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Yeah, that must have been done in the hope they’d become a gif, which is (according to an interview with Drake Maverick anyway) a thing lots of Indy up and comets are trying to do at the moment. Hit a series of ludicrous over the top spots so mad that people will turn them into gifs and share them and you get noticed and become a star from that.

Well one of them just showed up at the AEW rally so there you go

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I think this will finally finish off Cornette. Behold the worst wrestling sequence you will likely find in years. One so bad even Spot Monkey Ospraey has slagged it off

How's the weather in 2003?

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Well one of them just showed up at the AEW rally so there you go

Eh, Sammy was a pretty well known name on the indies before that, admittedly horrendous, sequence gained notoriety. I really dig his stuff and he's still young so he'll get better.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

At least they were in a ring. This week he's on about that lass that did the tampon spot doing some kind of vomiting gimmick in a match somewhere.