Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I’ve mentioned previously I worked with Will from the early days of his career (like his 2nd or 3rd match). He’s always been cocky due to his i know I’m good attitude. He got worse over the years and I’ve not worked with him since about 2015. But his Twitter makes him out to be even worse now. I feel sorry that his back is so fucked at a young age, but he was pulling the same moves and dives he does now in front of 100 people and I warned him he’ll have a shorter career because of it. Maybe il be proved wrong but I bet he’s the next Nigel McGuiness or Dynamite Kid in having their career cut short before it’s time

• Paid Members

Will always seemed nice and humble when he first started getting a bit of a buzz. But then he had that match with AJ Styles at Rev Pro and that’s when his ego started to come out. I’d like to like Ospreay as he’s an entertaining wrestler, despite some of his ropey facial expressions and his need for ott swearing as part of his selling. But then he tweets stupid shit all the time and exposes himself as a fucking moron and I’m starting to hate him. He’s talked about taking a twitter break about three times now. He needs to delete it and just fuck off for a long time. 

Edited by TheBurningRed

So rf video have done a shoot with Enzo.

Im seriously excited too watch this one he hasn't really talked about all the shit that happened and went down and he's not exactly striking me as someone who will do the bullshit politic answer shoot that has taken over recent shoot interviews 

3 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

It's a blanket statement used by those who still want to wolf whistle at the women and see no problem with wrestlers using homophobic slurs at shows.

ICW fans, basically.

Have never heard a wrestler use a homophobic slur at an ICW show.

21 hours ago, AdamTH17 said:

the time he asked his fans to buy his Mother a car for about 2k despite earning (presumably) a more than comfortable wage from New Japan

I'm so glad this was bought up, This absolutely sickened me, I don't know what is worse-the person asking for it or the fans donating money? Let put this into context-A man who is essentially a celebrity earning several thousand a week asks fans to buy his mum a car? How does that work?

This is becoming far to common with Brit Wres workers, I recently saw one asked the fans to pay for their phone bill? Like whatever happened to taking responsibility for your own expenses? And it's not as if these guys are wrestling for peanuts...

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, PBWFan said:

Have never heard a wrestler use a homophobic slur at an ICW show.

Eh, you kind of missed the point there. It was a dig at ICW fans for still supporting a try hard, 'edgy', Attitude-Era obsessed product (a product which would of seen the gluttonous exploitation of women and rampant homophobia). The joke is that those fans would be okay with lads shouting misogynist shit at the women and they'd have no issues with people dropping f-bombs and the like.

Edited by Accident Prone