Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I thought it was common knowledge that Ronda was only ever on a 1 year deal

This is the first I've read about it. 

All I recall is 'she's full time'. Can't recall I'd ever read about the actual length of the contract.

• Paid Members

Ronda signed a multi-year contract. It was never reported anywhere that she was only in for one year. If Mania is her swansong then it has to be Becky. Charlotte already felt like the third wheel being crowbarred in, it'll be even worse if this is the one opportunity to make a superstar off the back of beating Ronda clean.

Becky vs. Ronda, 1-on-1, last match of the night, Head Kick KO victory for The Man. Perfect.

Edited by Supremo

• Awards Moderator

I don’t want them to turn Rousey heel, but I hope they do, because she’s bound to get negative “we read on the Internet you’re leaving so fuck you” reactions from this point on. Maybe it’s all a ploy to make sure people cheer Charlotte at WrestleMania and don’t just chant for Becky over either of the other two.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Ronda signed a multi-year contract. It was never reported anywhere that she was only in for one year. If Mania is her swansong then it has to be Becky. Charlotte already felt like the third wheel being crowbarred in, it'll be even worse if this is the one opportunity to make a superstar off the back of beating Rond clean.

Becky vs. Ronda, 1-on-1, last match of the night, Head Kick KO victory for The Man. Perfect.

Perfect. So not happening!

Am I alone in thinking that Becky, while possessing a very compelling character and an aura of personality, is a sloppy worker and a lot of her stuff looks weak as piss? She's done brilliantly to elevate herself to this level but she's miles off Asuka, Charlotte and Ronda in terms of ring work.

7 minutes ago, StrongStyle said:

Am I alone in thinking that Becky, while possessing a very compelling character and an aura of personality, is a sloppy worker and a lot of her stuff looks weak as piss? She's done brilliantly to elevate herself to this level but she's miles off Asuka, Charlotte and Ronda in terms of ring work.

I agree, I woudnt say she is a sloppy worker though.

Asuka, Charlotte and Ronda are definitely miles better.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I agree, I woudnt say she is a sloppy worker though.

Asuka, Charlotte and Ronda are definitely miles better.

Woof. I'd agree-to-disagree with Ronda but Charlotte being miles better than Becky? Chuck that take into the bin, mate.