Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

11 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Must be popular as the payment information page keeps crashing. Trying to grab the NXT and Hardcore Championship Blu-ray sets as they're a steal at £4 each.

Yeah, that section crashed on me 3 times this morning but my order went through on the 4th attempt.

41 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

They're not in any trouble or anything are they? Last I remember a sale with things that low Silvervision were clearing out.

They always have sales like this on, not this scale mind but usually a good selection of PPV Blurays can be had for no more then £3.99 every other month

In fact I have the complete PPVs from when they took over from silvervision up until mid 2016 currently and don't think I've ever paid more then £4.99 and most nor even that much as I just pick them up in the sales.

I haven't seen it discussed anywhere else, but The Rock is claiming that the Daily Star completely made up an interview with him and ran it on their front page.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jan/12/the-rock-says-daily-star-interview-criticising-millennials-100-fabricated-dwayne-johnson

Why on earth did they think they would get away with that?

• Paid Members

I read the interview earlier and found it a bit nuts. It’s all about the Rock allegedly claiming that this ‘Snowflake generation’ need to fuck off. It came across very, “I’m not racist, but...” 

Load of shite. If they were going to bother lying they might as well have gone all out and started with, “Well the Rock says this”

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Eva would you like some sausage? Eva would you like some sausages...

I saw that film once on a pirate before it came out over here. As a Tom Green fan I thought it was gross and and unfunny, yet 16 years on or so I still remember a lot about it and maybe I should revisit it.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing her slag off the E'. She has to doesn't she? Though I am more interested to see how the housemates get on with Tom Green if I am honest

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I had to Google it because the first post didn't clarify, and I knew Big Brother had died over here.

apologies, I was convinced I mentioned that. I dont think she would be UK level contestant and Tom Green probably too famous

• Paid Members

Its like the summer transfer window in wrestling at the minute. ROH just signed CMLL's RUSH from under Court Bauer's nose. He had him booked as the main event of MLW's WrestleMania weekend show against LA Park, and ROH just went "we'll have that" and signed him to a deal. ROH's really doing the business at the minute. That AEW stuff put them back in the game. They dont want to become number 3.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay